Welcome to the New Modern Harded Modification for Call of Duty 4.
In this modification, it is a completely new development. With a new menu interface, PezBots and numerous new weapons.
Modern Harded v0.1.112 - Mod DB
# New Menu Interface
# New MP Arc System
# New Config System
# New Weapons
# Pezbots System 011p
We hereby announce that we will release the final version on 01/06/2016.
It will change a lot, and although the following:
1. Ghosts and AW Weapons
2. New Gametypes
3. Better Bot AI System
4. Better MP Arc System
5. Killstreaks System ( Yes you see correctly. )
6. Round Sound System
I will start developing a new version of this mod in the next few days.
I think this mod still has a lot of potential.
But it will take some time.
It will take 2 to 3 months, but then the final version will be ready.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Public Beta 2 Version for the Community... have fun :)
Public Beta Version for the Community... have fun :)
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
how install this ?
I hope so. This mod has potential
Mod dead or nah?
No, mod is not dead.
I had made a modding break, but I'm now back.
How do i change Game Mode? I can only play on Offline with Domination :(
I don't mean to negative but is this mod dead?
I could only get the first beta to work; the second crashes no matter what and has no graphics/control options. Here are the issues I have with it:
1. Maps. Obvious, only three maps will work.
2. Weapons, or lack there of. There seems to be an overall focus on SMGs and not much of anything else. Two shotties, two snipers, and two or three ARs.
3. Weapon categories. Why are the majority of the SMGs in the Assault class section? Assault and Spec Ops categories seem to be jumbled up. Also, why is the crossbow right by ARs?
4. Ripper sprint animation is broken. It just looks....weird.
5. No grenades for the player, but the bots FREAKING SPAM the nades. I also can't select tacticals.
6. Sigma and BR32 are the same thing, and the BR has the Deagle image on the class selector.
7. Ballistic knife has 110 units of ammo, and no reload animation. It's shown to have ten "rounds" in a clip. Also, the sprinting animation glitches after a short while when in FOV 80.
8. Not really any weapon attachments aside from a silencer.
9. No killstreaks, not even default ones. I don't know if they were completely removed, but I couldn't find any console lines related to them.
I hope these issues get fixed, this has the potential to be as good as the Combined Ops or Combined Warfare mods.
I can confirm, all these are exactly the issues I have with this mod, you're reading my mind or something man. All I want is to play on Backlot but gives the xmodel exceeded error. Please fix these, thank you.
Will there be official servers for this mod? that would be awesome...