After the climatic end to Matto3, Jack Carver is back and out for revenge against the man who shot him. Matto4, the next mod in the series by the Mattomedia team, picks up where Matto3 left off in an all new action adventure. Taking full advantage of the powerful Cryengine, Matto4 includes: A feel good, fast-paced and gripping storyline. New characters brought to life with fresh voice acting and custom animations. New weapons: Walther P99, Benelli M3, Steyr Aug, H+K mp7's and a few extra surprises. Fun game play ideas such as the shootable fire extinguishers which blind AI and launching gasbottles like rockets! Detailed and atmospheric level design which takes you from swamps to high tech labs, sunny beaches to thunder storms, underground sewers and old mines. Typical Matto humor in the form of hidden content, cheesy dialog and gimmicks. Mattos world deviates from FarCry's in that Jack Carver is an agent for the CIA working on location, undercover. With some help from his friends...
Singleplayer mod for Far Cry - Matto 4 - is ready to be played by you!
Matto 4 will take you about 4 hours to play through, so its rather one of those addons you have to pay for, than a normal mod. You’ll fight through 7 excellent designed levels while you continue the Matto-Story by playing Jack Carver. United with new team-members you’ll enter the A.R.M-Complex to fight the guy that shot you, once again.
Armed with several new weapons you’ll fight through temples, industrial areas and of course the jungle.
We gave our very best to get the best graphics possible out of the cry-engine 1.
As you know, we have, besides the standard weapons, some new ones for you:
- P99 (very effective weapon, no silencer)
- M3 Pumpgun (perfect for close combat)
- Steyr Aug (as a replacement for the M4)
- Dual MP7 (very high firerate, reloading takes a while)
- no detail about the 5th weapon right now=)
But it’s not just new weapons, there are some other new features, too:
- Gas bottles (You should know them from the trailer)
- fire extinguisher (explosion causes damage, white fog gives cover for a while)
- English voice output, subtitles available
- several new objects and textures
Last but not least, some facts:
- Runtime of ingame dialogues is 16 minutes
- 11 minutes of cutscenes
- the setup is about 392 MB