This is a sound design project that I have built to improve my understanding of creating audio for games - unfortunately, this is not a game.

Forum Thread
Calamity_Jones: 22.02.12 (Games : Crysis 2 : Mods : Letters Upon A Page : Forum : Development Logs : Calamity_Jones: 22.02.12) Locked
Thread Options
Calamity_Jones
Calamity_Jones Executive Overlord
Feb 21 2012 Anchor

Well, it's 01:33 AM, and I've finally got to the stage where I'm happy to call the exterior, at least, of this Minster 'completed' - at least in terms of geometry....... I've been working on this monster of a model for about a month now... and I've still got to:
-Photograph reference / texture shots of the interior.-Model the interior.-Texture the interior.-Photograph some of the exterior stonework to make textures.-Apply said textures.
Lots and lots still to do...
But the reason why I'm pouring so much effort into this one building is that it shall be visible to the player anywhere in the town, and will presumably draw their attention. It's got to be eyecatching and... well... sexy.
Going to make another workflow image now, then sleep!

--

Mark 'Calamity' Jones

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.