This week I've been making a lot of progress, hopefully this will continue so I everything will work out just as I expected.
Here's the list with things I've done:
- Created all remaining safe camps in San Fierro. There are in total now 3 bandit camps and 3 army camps. (5 camps by doing missions)
- Finished all army faction missions in San Fierro, last mission only needs a bit more testing and tweaking. After that I can finally start with the bandit side and maybe a bit with Las Venturas.
- As you could have seen, I've modified 2 vehicles. The Barracks and Pony.
- Created a normal mission in San Fierro, not very special just some zombie killing mission.
- Improved the random zombie spawning in the Free mode a bit. This may solve some crashes and bugs.
What I'm planning to do next week:
- Still want to do that mission for the survivor camp in Angel Pine.
- Create a survivor and maybe a car mission in San Fierro.
- Start making the bandit faction missions for San Fierro.
- Maybe start doing the first bit of Las Venturas.
I have great plans for Las Venturas, you can read all about it in the new feature under the 'features' tab. Check it out!