A real time strategy game set withing the fantasy setting of Hyrule. Command one from over two dozen factions from the Zelda mythos.
Re-release of the 0.4 version of Hyrule Conquest, notably adding Ordona Province and Lanayru Province as playable factions.
- Requires 0AD alpha 0.23 to run: Play0ad.com
- After installing Hyrule Conquest in the proper folder (default location is C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\0ad\mods ), start up 0AD
- Go to Tools & Options > Mod Selection
- Select Hyrule Conquest from the list, click Enable. Save your Configuration at the bottom and then click Start Mods
- A recent change in the 0.23 Re-Release of 0AD requires you to take an extra step to get this mod to work if you have had the previous version of Hyrule Conquest installed. You MUST manually delete the Config folder in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\0ad folder. This should not be required in future versions of Hyrule Conquest after 0.4, I apologize for it in this version.
Issues Fixed from the original 0.4
- Fixed a UI issue that caused multiplayer lobby issues and inability to play matches.
- All goat units can now properly traverse steep inclines when not in formation.
- Fixed animation issue that prevented Ordonian Goat units from displaying gathering animations.
- Garrison points of Kokiri, Ordonian, and Lanayru Walls fixed.
- Goron Bomb Towers are now properly locked until you reach the Town Phase.
- Added two new playable factions: Ordona Province and Lanayru Province
- "Battle for Middle Earth" plot style bases are now completely functional for the Goron faction
- Kokiri Faction "Modular" style bases has been reworked
- Two new maps to for Skirmish and Multiplayer, the Plains of Ordona and Coast of Airu
- A new Boss creature to confront on the Coast of Airu map: Moldarach
- Wildlife roster expanded. Encounter new fauna including Ampilus, Arachas, Arachs, Arurodas, and Praddle Prawns.
- Many Hero Global abilities now function (Current exceptions are Telara, Fado, Agitha, Mido, Ashei, Ralis, and Aydia )
- Added Dodge Rating, a new armor type which allows units to have a chance on dodging melee attacks
- Added True Damage, a new damage type which ignores all forms of armor
- Added AI support for the plot based factions
- Added Proper Multiple and Singular Death Spawning for units that require this like the Kokiri hero Mirora.
- Added weaknesses and bonuses to units that require it
- Added the first scripted 1v1 Boss map called Coast of Airu
- Added new Hero selection portraits for the start of the match
- Added GUI elements in the main menus which better represent Hyrule Conquest
- Numerous bug fixes and small changes to the techs, unit stats