BEFORE WE BEGIN MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHOS PARTNER YOU GONNA CONNECT SINCE TEAM VIEWER CONNECT DIRECTLY TO OTHER PC & HAS ABILITY TO REMOTE CONTROL YOUR PC FROM FAR AWAY
Basic requirement for both host & client :
- Install latest team viewer Teamviewer.com
- Register team viewer account Login.teamviewer.com
- Instal VPN by clicking extras -> options -> advanced -> show advanced options -> advanced network settings -> install vpn server
Host only settings :
- Ask your friends team viewer ID & password that displayed on team viewer table & enter it on partner ID
- Check VPN & click connect.
- Give your IP address to your friends
- Open Gundam Versus Mod folder & run WindomXP Server.exe . Make sure you set OS to all.
- Run the game & enter online battle mode. Since you are host, you can use 127.0.0.1 to login.
- Choose room that isnt empty
- Wait for others to connect
Guest or Client only settings :
- Give your ID & password & wait until you get invited.
sign that you manage to get invited. make sure your connection status is green.
- Ask the host for their IP address.
- Run the game & enter online battle mode. Put your host IP address to the game & then login.
- Choose room that isnt empty.
To start battle, all player must press F1 to sign for ready. no need to press together.
Credit Tim Willborne for original guide, thank you.