Not only that, numerous key issues are also fixed. Snapshot 3.3.10 has a lot of changes under the hood, and things got a bit unstable as a result. This update fixes that.
Project 2dfx support is one of the things which was never really completed - you didn't have much configuration options as the game simply ignored them. You are able to configure the mod just like you would on regular GTA: San Andreas, where you can either decide to make everything visible from a far, or keep it limited.
- Fixed the bugged sniper scope/rocket launcher scope
- A few code refactors (has no in-game impact)
- Fixed project 2dfx support – previously the game had really short draw distance + the draw distance settings are now fully functional again – as a result you can customize the mod so you can see VC and LC from SA (you need a beefy system for this though)
- Fixed the broken ambient object colours – sometimes peds, cars, and objects used red, yellow, or other colours at random
- Fixed a bug where all water was transparent if the player looks at it while swimming at a certain angle
- Fixed a crash whenever the player reached a 3 star wanted level or higher