The 9th update for Snapshot 3.3. Includes VCS/LCS postfx + the LCS/VCS building pipeline (basicly bringing the Stories atmosphere to GTA: Underground!) VCS neons, and a lot more.
The 9th big update for Snapshot 3.3.
Installation: Extract the contents of the RAR archive into a 100% clean GTA: San Andreas installation directory.
- Added 2dfx to the film studio in Vice City
- Fixed civilian vehicles spawning on the VC airport runway – airport workers now spawn there instead
- Added custom 2dfx to the Pay N Spray in Viceport
- Added 2dfx to the Leaf Links golf club entrance
- Vice Docks is now named Viceport, as that’s the correct name used in GTA:VC
- Fixed backface culling on the biker shop windows in Downtown Vice City
- Added custom 2dfx to the billboards in Little Haiti near the bridge connecting Little Haiti with Leaf Links
- Fixed the visibility issues with the windows on the biker shop in Little Havana
- Added custom 2dfx to the road signs in Escobar International
- Decreased some memory pool sizes by quite a bit – saving a bit of memory
- Fixed a visibility issue on the stairs near the King Knuts restaurant in Washington Beach
- Fixed a material colour issue on the exterior model of the Gay Gordo’s barber shop in Washington Beach
- Added the missing LOD model of the hospital in Little Havana
- Added the VCS neons and night lights
- Fixed a bug where the game would never load police mavericks, news mavericks, and their pilots anymore, causing a crash when these are spawned
- Included a missing file for the in-game timecycle editor, causing the game to crash whenever the menu is opened (it can be found in the optional mods directory)
- Added 2dfx to the terminal in Escobar International
- Fixed the LC Rocket Launcher being upside down
- Renamed the LC Monstrosity to the LC Landstalker
- Added the Leeds building pipeline which can be attached to the VCS/LCS models in the game to make them look like they did in GTA:LCS/VCS
- The following interiors have been adapted to use the Leeds building pipeline:
- Toni’s Shoreside Vale safehouse
- The Leeds postfx is now included and used by the VCS/LCS weather types. To see it for yourself, turn on ‘Use Stories weather’ in The_Hero’s debug menu, or look inside the Stories interiors which use the Leeds pipeline (those also use Stories weather types!)
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Use Stories weather’ option in The_Hero’s debug menu did not make the game use LCS weather while in LC
- The sun size code is now corrected and should be as accurate as possible
- Introduced the d3d fog colour calculation code from III/VC/LCS/VCS and also added interpolation between the SA method and the other method. See screenshots of this on GTAForums.