The 10th update for Snapshot 3.3. Includes improvements to the in-game weather for VC and LC, fluffy clouds, and vehicle improvements.
STANDALONE VERSION - INSTALLER
The 10th big update for Snapshot 3.3.
Installation: Just run the installer executable and follow the steps. A 100% clean GTA:SA installation is required for it to work, though. Installing on Steam? Don't forget to downgrade!
- Updated the other LCS weather types to have the correct ambient (object) lighting – the interior weather (extra colours) was already updated in 3.3.9
- Added weather interpolation handling code for timecycle boxes
- Improved the ambient lighting timecycle code by quite a bit
- Added extra timecycle-related options to The_Hero’s in-game debug menu
- Numerous code refactors (there shouldn’t be any in-game changes)
- Added the fluffy clouds from GTA:III, VC, LCS, VCS, and Bully – they use textures from particle.txd
- PS2 colour filter can now be toggled through the skygfx.ini file again – this will make the game use it everywhere
- The same is also done for the Mobile colour filter, but it doesn’t work properly yet. VC/LC postfx can also be forced globally this way.
- Updated SkyGfx to 3.7
- Options such as ‘Z write threshold’ now work with the Leeds pipeline
- Added an option to The_Hero’s in-game debug menu which can override the in-game draw distance
- The VC Rio is now SA styled
- The VC Faggio is now SA styled
- The VC Marquis is now SA styled
- The III Reefer is now SA styled
- The VC Reefer is now SA styled
- The VC Sandking is now SA styled
- The VC Perennial is now SA styled
- The III Esperanto is now SA styled
- Added the VCS Angel which is used by the Bikers in Vice City
- Added the VCS Freeway which spawns in Vice City
- The VC Marquis now uses its vehicle feature – some model id checks weren’t patched previously
- Corrected SA Tropic model ID checks – making the SA Tropic use its vehicle feature again
- Fixed several bugs with the III Cartel Cruiser
- Fixed a SA bug where roads always used different lighting than non-roads – the former were always darker and had a ‘wet road’ effect
- Improved the III and VC weather interpretation code even further
- III & VC trails are now in the mod. You can enable/disable it from the options menu, and the blurring effect is present as well.
- Added the plane trails to Vice City and Liberty City. Previously they only appeared in San Andreas.