The San Andreas, Liberty City, Vice City, Manhunt I/II, Bullworth, and custom maps combined into one big map. With gang wars, shops, added (not replaced) vehicles, peds, and weapons (yes, you can modify added vehicles and buy added weapons in weapon stores) in the same style as if R* were to make an expansion for GTA: San Andreas.
An old patch for Snapshot 2.1.9. It fixes a few things in the 2.1.9 update, however this patch was never released here on ModDB. It is now.
* Fixed white textures for some users
* Included SilentPatch by default
* Updated Warehouse icon to the planned Snapshot 3 version
Savegames SHOULD be fully compatible!
1. Make sure that you are NOT using the Steam version, and that you have
a clean 1.0 US installation of GTA San Andreas.
2. Extract the contents of the Snapshot 2.1 RAR into your GTA SA folder.
3. Replace everything it asks you to.
4. Extract the contents of the Patch 9 RAR into your GTA SA folder.
5. Replace everything it asks you to.
6. Extract the contents of the Patch 9.1 into your GTA SA folder.
7. Replace everything it asks you to.
8. You should install Hoodlum NO-CD crack too.
9. Done! The issue SHOULD be resolved.