The progress of the new storyline is going slowly but steadily. I am focusing more on the level design at the moment and how UBA's part of Moscow looks like before I start about thinking of adding more quests.
So far, I only added one fully functional quest which transports the player to a part of Moscow which is left intact after the nuke explosion ( like Fallout New Vegas ). The 2nd quest has been written in the Journal entries but is not yet functional.
Here are my overall plans for the mod (feel free to add more features which you would like to have seen in AOA, as the supposed 3rd DLC never came to light):
- As Clone Gaming Studios originally intended, you could join the UBA, going through missions and eventually become the faction leader. All ranks and skill requirements will be left intact.
- You will have the option of having a mercenary, either from the UBA (stronger) or the Redchurch Temple (brighter).
- One character from a well-known Morrowind mod will appear, and she will be your companion (although, not as fully functional as the mod where she derived from).
- A total of about 20+ UBA quests, plus about 15+ miscellaneous quests.
- Master Trainers, as AOA had a serious lack of them.
- Maybe something that the middle bar could do (between Health and Stamina). I renamed it from "Radiation" to "Energy", but as of the last version it did not really have a place in AOA (only for show).
- Prior to release, the full Desert Region 2 Adventure Pack (with both storylines, equipped with the patches and of course, the AOA 1.1 file) will combine all of the downloads on this page with the new storyline included.
- A few more Ryan Main songs.
That is it for now. As I said earlier on, feel free to suggest more things that should be in the mod.
PS. All downloads should be extracted to the Clone Gaming Studios folder, not the Bethesda Softworks one - as DR2 expands on Ashes of Apocalypse, not on Morrowind.