The mod allows the user to add armors of their liking which will have the abilities found on the Crysis Series. The selected suit(s) is\are completely configurable through the use of INI variables and custom batch scripts. I have included an armor similar to the Chinese Stealth Suit along with its file containing its variables as an example. It is located at The Doctor Mitchell's House by the fireplace. The user will need an energy source placed there as well. The mod blends nice with mods such as Solid Project and SUPERHOT. There are 31 perks can be achieved to improve the abilities or add new ones.
V 8.0.0 NOTES (Updated: May 4th, 2019):
Performance oriented update. Requires JIPLN 54.95+:
- Fixed a CTD when Activators were loaded into the memory.
- Fixed Auto Armor perk
- Fixed First Aid perk
- Fixed Power Melee feature
- Fixed Visor Zoom feature
- The Visor also has Grain Effect.
- Added missing file in the previous version. Without it, the MCM options are just blank texts.
- Optimized scripts when accessing the Radial Menus, which should help increase performance.
- Optimized the Radar main script, which should increase performance better than the previous version at least.
- All images were completely resized to minimize the loading time in the Start Menu.
- Added suport for custom Energy Sources (sort of Fusion Cores in Fallout 4).
- Changed the way accessing the menus works internally.
- JIP v 54.95+ is now required.
- Drag and Drop the files into the 'Data' folder.
- Disable the Mod in the MCM Option (First option in the 'Core' submenu).
- Save the game.
- Uncheck the mod from the load order.
<=> Default Actions
- Primary Menu: X (Hold)
- Secondary Menu: Tap the Primary Menu hotkey and then hold it.
- Power Jump: L-Alt - (Double Tap).
- Sprint: Left Shift - (Tap and hold it)
- Tactical Visor Zoom: M (Hold). Use the mouse wheels to zoom in\out.
- Toggle Eletronic Devices while the Visor is On: N (Tap).
<=> If you are unable to perform the sprint while in Speed Mode:
i - The Sprint Key and the "Toogle Run" Control are the same by default. Just rebind one of them.
ii - You are in god mode. Disable it.
<=> The Power Jump hotkey and the "Always Run" Control are ALSO the same by default. Just rebind one of them as well.
<=> This mod also supports the real nanosuit models ported from the game franchise, available on the internet.
<=> Ultimate Crysis Pack Notes:
The Prototype version is considered experimental, thus has poor set of values. The OPS version derives from the Protoype version and is designed to have better cloak abilities. The Army version derives from the Protoype version and is designed to sustain more damage. The Korean Nanosuit and the Nanosuit 1 have better set of values than the prior ones (the latter is better) and the Nanosuit 2 is the best, although it is not overpowered.
01 - The Mod Configuration Menu
02 - Gun Behavior Mod Merge
03 - More Realistic Aiming
04 - Fps Hold a Breath (My Other Mod)
05 - Stamina
06 - SUPERHOT
07 - Solid Project (Compilation of Animation Project and Lazarus Project)
Bethesda and Obsidian for creating the game.
Nexus for the allowing me to upload the files.
africaisstarving for helping me with the Project Nevada compatibility script and the overlays. Big thx to you. :)
necrow for helping me test the mod. Thank you very much, man.
remsat for assisting me with testing the suit and giving me promissing ideas. ;)
KiCHo666 for giving suggestions for the earlier versions.
Cipscis team for creating the Script Validator (Script Validator).
alaketh for the inspiration mod, (TEK_Crysis Nanosuit - Fallout 3 mod).
Khyrin1129 for being another source of ideas (Nano Armor System - Fallout 3 mod).
troyquay for allowing anyone to use the assets of his Thermal Vision mod.
Urwy for creating the "Stealthsuit MKII - Added glowmaps" mod and allowing me to use it.
PSNtoonjuice for helping me out testing the mod.
Dan Zadorozny for creating his awesome free fonts.
- Paint NET.
- Sound Forge 9.0b.
- Photoshop CS6
- Free Sounds.
- Free Sounds Org.
- Demo voices.
- MorphVOX Pro.
- Cool Edit Pro 2.0.
- Oblivion Font Generator 1.13
- Free online OTF to TTF Converter
- Hexadecimal to Decimal Converter
- Script Validator