The first full version release of the Calradia 1417
Aruda : Models, Scripting, Textures, Scenes
Tim : Modeller
Stefano : Scener
BrainTwitters : Help with some dialogues
Tugay : Help with some dialogues
- pre-battle orders & deployment (pbod)
- better banners
- improved male faces
- historic castles project
- arena overhaul mod
- sea battles, seatrade & seafaring
- bridge battles
- 60 new companions [& the 16 native]
- top-tier-troop to hero
- new towns + villages scenes
- faces reworked
- "realistic" blood
- new horses and camels
- floris bank system
- customizable sparring matches
- duel kit
- improved trade goods
- salt mine [the player can let prisoners work in the mine]
- new buildings
- new books
- new npcs in taverns
- new options with the tavern keepers/arena masters
- added the 10 quick game heroes into calradia's land - they roam the world map
- kings give the player a gift for being a vassal
- new kingdom management option
- troop trees viewer
- merchant's trade ledger
- lav's companion/inventory management
- companion export/import function
- swadia have crossbowmen and archers
- rhodok sharpshooters uses arbalests
- desert bandits and sarranid horsemen with camels or horses
- new mercenary troops, new bandits, bandit/manhunter leaders
- better bandits troop tree
- increased troop sizes
- reduced lord defecting
- always choose side when joining battles
- the player can end his mercenary contract by speaking to liege
- bonus for player (+ai) troop size in case you are king, marshall and/or hold fiefs
- towns & villages prosperities tuned | fief income/rents changes [to make defending it worth]
- village raids can be aborted | access on inventory during a siege
- the player can besiege castles with neutral relations
- cattle follow player
- mercenaries now cost 25% more than normal troops [native's 50% are not justified]
- more mercenaries in taverns
- ammo for ranged weapons +4 [to make throwing skill something worth]
- 40% chance to capture an enemy [instead native's 30%]
- tournament win changes [increased bet amount,xp win + relation win] *Changed in Calradia 1417
- prisoner management -> 10/skillpoint [(instead 5) to make it something worth]
- building time 1/2 faster
- the player can always ask the guild master for a new quest
- increased the needed renown to got in service as a vassal [200 instead 150]
- a school increases the loyalty of the villagers to you by +1 every week instead every month
- increased the goods merchants available money
-Player's wife can now join to player party
-Player can open or close their helmet visors, includes an animation. T KEY
-Helmet view Y KEY
-Tavern Wenches to increase party morale :) BEWARE : THIS INCLUDES ADULT IMAGES AND SOUNDS
-Musicians in Taverns
-Player can play dice with tavern keeper
-Player can trade with merchant caravans
-Most of the town scenes has been overhauled
-New castle scenes
-New wall textures
-All the armors have been replaced with mid 14th to 15th century armors
-New shields, including heraldic bouche shields of 15th century knights.
-New lighting and flora.
-Player character will now shout commands
-Animated flora and lance banners
-Player can have some "intimate" activities with his/her husband/wife (increases relations, may contain -adult content) BEWARE : THIS INCLUDES ADULT IMAGES AND SOUNDS
-New sound effects, actual plate sounds
-New heraldic plate armors
-New main menu music and loading screens
-Ability to change culture (includes player custom troop tree).
-Halfswording : If player has a longsword that has a halfswordable tag on it, he/she can switch to - halfswording by pressing X key
-Overhead spear animations
-Expanded troop trees for Rhodok, Swadia, Nord and Vaegirs. -- Rhodoks now have seperate Pikeman unit equipped with long pikes/awlpikes and halberds. Swadia now has Foot-knight units using longswords and maces/axes with bucklers. Swadia now has billmen equipped with bills obviously, Swadia now have both longbow and crossbowmen. Nords now have Axemen units equipped with long axes and halberds. Vaegirs now have Horse Archer Nomads equipped in Khergit fashion, but not strong like them (inspired by Cuman/Kipchak Turkic nomads in Russia)
Vaegir armies are now equipped with both eastern and western fashion equipments. (Inspired by Western Russian Principalities and Eastern Principalities) with that the Vaegirs are the most diverse looking faction in the game, making it a more appealing faction.
-Companions can go and recruit some mercenaries for the player
-New combat animations
-World map showing the current political map of Calradia
-Wind and nature sounds in battles rather than music.
-Long lasting and brutal battles (tweaked armor piercing, soaking damage systems to favour maces/halbers/axes instead of one handed swords. If you want to go with typical sword/shield combination think again. This will force player to have 2 handed longswords or polearms and blunt weapons.
-Brainy bots : AI will fight better, they will feint, block in time, charge brutally. If you dont want to see this feature being used by some farmers then you can activate it for only heroes (enemy lords, friendly lords and companions).
-Crossbows are now devastating against plate armor. (Still do not expect one shot one kills)
-Sarranid Mamlukes have been changed to Sarranid Sipahis. (They are now inspired from Ottomans/Safavids)
-Increased armor piercing rate of some of the arrows.
-If a castle or a town is under siege with low garrisons then there's a chance that some levies from nearby villages will reinforce the city. (They can be interrupted before reaching to Town/Castle)
-Added Henry of Skalitz from Kingdom Come Deliverance as a companion because I can. And more easter eggs you will find in the mod related to some famous books/games (don't worry they fit in well to Calradia).
-New UI and coloured event screens.
-A Bandit Knight added as a hero roaming the world. And there are some bandit parties with Geroian and Balion units.
-Most if not all the siege scenes now have more ladders / siege towers. Making the sieges more brutal. - Mercenary camps added on map.
-Realistic camps and fortified camps
-Healing and Engineering skills are capped to avoid making Player army an unrealistic mass of angry peasants.
-Hunting & Poaching, you can now go hunting or poaching. If you're a vassal of a kingdom you will be permitted to hunt within the boundaries of the kingdom, however if you're not a vassal of a kingdom you will be tagged as a criminal.
-You can start as a mercenary with some companions.
-Custom banner creator, you will be able to create your own heraldic banner through an ingame editor.
-Hundres of historically accurate arms, armors and heraldry.
-Every ruling house has it's own coat of arms with unique family mottos.
-Random encounters. You will encounter some ambushes or interesting things requiring your attention when you roam around the map.
-Added Four Ways Inn and Dancers' Corner Caravanserai.
- Added 6 Robber Baron keeps that can be captured.
- Kingdom of Lokti invasion.
- Added new characters from old Mount and Blade lore.
- New Mercenary camps that will provide both AI and player new troops.
hyperchange alp zırhlari
frozenpainter some scripts
caravan trade script cevdet - armor pack (Cevdet'in OSP Paketleri) some khergit models
Narf's Rus pack - Narf of Picklestink
Narf's Transitional Armors pack - Narf of Picklestink
Narf's Plate Armor pack - Narf of Picklestink
Sarranid Item's replacement pack
Pino's armor pack
Iggor's OSP armor pack
Late medieval Helmets pack
15th century weapons pack
1429 Hundred Years wars (Some scenes and scripts)
Helmet view OSP
colored UI - Rohzdear
Long Caparisoned Horses
Helmet visor open/close
Adorno - Historic Castles Project & Arena Overhaul mod
lucky lancer - Training Fields
Njunja - Eastern items
gutekfiutek - Polished Landscapes
Slawomir of Aaarrghh - Tavern Animation Pack
Checkmaty - More Metal Sound Mod
15th Century 'Englyshe" Plate Armour Pack
SacredStoneHead's Nordic Armor Set
Tohlobaria - fladin (some assests) thanks for special permission
Thick1988 - Historic Lords Project
Maroon - Medieval Armor Sets OSP
Rus 13th Century mod - Some shield models thanks for permission
Prophesy of Pendor - Special thanks to lconracl for permissions to use some bascinet models and textures.
Crusader Way to Expiation OSP Pack including some animated shaders
DNO mod for some Nordic items.
Grunwald mod for some Nordic Helmets
NEMERUIS : FOR AWESOME CHICHAK HELMET MODELS FOR SARRANIDS