Alright, this is a huge update for you all have been waiting for Blood Of Liberti updates or tiny sneak peaks.
1. What is happening right now? RIght now I have get my stuff ready for a vocational school in next week and start learning again.
2. Are you gonna stop working on BOL? It is very hard for me to answer this. Let's just say "Break". I have to pull alle my studying, because I am having a final course. I am going to study a lot, that I can get passed the exams and finish the vocational school.
3. Are you still gonna share some tiny updates? First of all, I have to see that will I have free time to work in my BOL and share tiny updates.
4. Is BOL getting canceled? Absolutely not! I always wanted to great a notifucation to my most favorite video game called Hotline Miami.
5. My missions? Go to vocational school, find a job to work in 2 and a half months and then back to vocational school, study and do the exams.
6. What will you do when you are graduated in Vocational school? Find a job, live my life and work on my BOL, I have to study everything about living alone or with someone.
7. Anything special? I have checked on my levels what I have made in Hotline Miami 2 Editor. I have created a one campaign called "Miami Blade". When I checked it, I was surprised that it has a lot of numbers in my campaign (Visitors, Subscribers and Favorites).
There was 1 - 3 acts but I didnt created a 4. act. I will very slowly start to create 4.act and make it 10 times better than my other act's of Miami Blade. It will come soon. If this 4.act gets some where to 500, I will make Act 1: Redux! (I might still make Act 1: Redux when it doesnt have 500 visitors, make a trailer video for Miami Blade).
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.