This means much faster compile times and a lot less waiting between patch updates. Using that old dinosaur really made me procrastinate on updating this mod. I tried so many times in so many different ways to get MSVC++6 to install let alone run without crashing on my PC. The old PC was slow and copying data from it to my primary PC was a very slow chore. Thank God I got it all worked out. Just wanted to let you guys know. I'll be much more daring with my ideas since it won't take me forever to compile and then transfer the data just to test them out.
I was finally able to get MS Visual C++ 6 to work with my primary PC. So I won't need to use my old Win 98 PC to do any of the source changes.
Posted by VGames on