New Higher-Poly Models, Hi-Res Textures, Unified Campaign, and More
Features rebuilt higher-poly models, hi-res textures, unified campaign story, and more. Be sure to uninstall any previous version first (see previous ver readme).
See changelog in mod for previous changes.
Sorry to release this so soon after 107, but lots of major work has been done. Hopefully it'll be a looong time before I need to do another one. See mod Changelog for full info.
This is the everything old is new again version of the mod.
- Specular highlights - finally found a solution, and the time and energy to (re)set these to stock setup. They are less shiny and consistent with the stock models.
- Race textures - major run through of ISDF and Scion textures. ISDF - added in more highlights and shadows - most visible in SP and IA, online less so. Scion - set to more like original appearance.
- Ground textures - returned/unquadded many back to single tile, and went through and readjusted contrast so they wouldn't be so faded or soft.
- ivscout - did new reverse anim to remove "flipping" appearance when transitioning to other anim sets.
- ivscout/fvscout - set cost back to stock, and increased fvsent/ivmbike radar range. See changelog.
- cut in half the number of chunks meshes, and simplified the chunk explosions for many units.
- added in Heavy Warrior and Scion Phantom.
- fvtank now has hp_cannon_1 - 4 available.
- FYI, there are other guntower variants and a few models still not covered. It's likely they won't be since they are so specialized and infrequently used.