Battle of Crete 3.3
Compatible with Company of Heroes (New Steam Version). Mod based on real historical event during WW2 between May 20 and June 1 1941 as known as operation Mercury. There are two nations in the game presents - British Commonwealt and Germany.
Installation for Setup version:
Check the path where the game is located.
The default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Company of Heroes Relaunch
Change the path if the game is in another place!!!
Installation for Winrar version:
Unzip (extract) file in Company of Heroes directory.
Create desktop shortcut for RelicCOH.exe, in shortcut properties in Target field add " -dev -mod Battle_of_Crete"
(dont forget "space" before"-") (for example "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes Relaunch\RelicCOH.exe" -dev -mod Battle_of_Crete)
- New model M1928a1 Thompson.
- Removed tanks Churchill and Stuart.
- Added tank Matilda MK II.
- New tank commander (British Commonwealt).
- Added new map Mouzouras.
- Added Mortar Team (British Commonwealt).
- Added MG Team (British Commonwealt).
- Added MP40 upgrade for Fallschirmjagers.
- Added M1928a1 Thompson upgrade for British Commonwealt Infantry.
- New UI Icons
-Removed map Mouzouras (bug)
- Gebirgsjager squad can't throw Anti-Tank grenades while suppressed
- Stormtrooper squad can't throw bundled grenades while suppressed
- Now Recon Squads can't detect mines
- Now Infantry Sections can't build Bofors 40mm Cannon. Only Sappers can do this
- Added Vickers HMG team at Headquarters Command Truck. They can be built after building lieutenant. Costs 240 MP
- Vickers HMG team damage system has been changed
- Mortar team cost increased from 255 MP to 280 MP
- Mortar team damage system has been changed
- Boys AT rifle upgrade cost lowered from 75 Muni to 50 Muni
- Removed all reward units from original game
- Only 2 nations at automatch
- Added map Mouzouras for 1 v 1 matches (fix)
- MP-40 upgrade now available after escalating to First Phase
- Now pioneers squad consits of 2 men
- Only 2 pioneers squads available
- Only 2 snipers are available
- Replaced Officer ability "For the Fatherland" to "Weapons drop" at VIII. Fliegerkorps doctrine
- Now after rebuilding Officer, abilities will continue reloading
- Wehrmacht sniper now available after escalating to First Phase
- PzKpfw-II call in cost decreased from 680 MP to 500 MP
- Resource Blitz cost decreased from 60 Fuel to 50 Fuel
- Fallschirmjäger Paradrop cost decreased from 420 MP to 375 MP
- Stormtroopers reinforcement cost decreased from 55 MP to 37 MP
- Stormtroopers veterancy gaining pace is lowered, now similar to Fallschirmjägers
- "Double damage against infantry" at 5-th Gebirgs Division doctrine cost increased from 2 CP to 3 CP
- "Zeal" at 5-th Gebirgs Division doctrine cost lowered from 2 CP to 1 CP
- "Group Zeal" at Luftlande-Sturm-Regiment doctrine cost lowered from 2 CP to 1 CP
- Stormtroopers call in ability at Luftlande-Sturm-Regiment doctrine cost increased from 1 CP to 2 CP
- Ability to Construct Flakvierling 38 at the VIII. Fliegerkorps doctrine now available after 2 CP
- "Strafing run" cost decreased from 75 Fuel to 65 Fuel
- Now Officer can move while calling "Supply drop" and "Weapon Drop"
- Sniper is available after building lieutenant (still requieres Royal Commandos doctrine)
- Only 2 snipers are available
- Boys AT Rifle damage against PzKpfw-II armor is increased
- Thomson SMG upgrade cost lowered from 60 to 50 Munitions
- Bren Carriers call in at Royal Engineers Doctrine now came out without Vickers Upgrade
- Added "Creeping Smoke Barrage" ability to Captain (requieres Royal Artillery doctrine)
- "Off-Map Naval Gunfire Support" ability can be called after building captain (no doctrine selection required)
- "Registered Artillery" ability added to Royal Artillery doctrine
- 3" Mortar Emplacement can be built at Royal Artillery doctrine
- Matilda MK II tank cost increased from 450 MP 100 Fuel to 600 MP 110 Fuel
- Matilda MK II tank build time increased from 65 to 70