This mod is based on the Babylon 5 Universe by J. Michael Straczynski. It's purpose is to convert the game as close as to the B5 universe as the game will allow. Planned Features: -18 Cannon, 4 Semi-Cannon, 2 Non-Cannon Flyable Ships including the famous ISA Whitestar and the Liandra from The Legend of the Rangers -23 Cannon, 8 Semi-Cannon Capital, 1 non-cannon Ships Including the famous Warlock, Omega-X, and a special redo of the Victory Class Whitestar Destroyer with the Vorlon Armor adapted. -15 types of Shuttles/Transports -5 types of stations including Babylon 5 -Hyperspace Travel in Single Player -Each ship has it's own type of weapon systems. -Capital ships able to fire three types of weapons from differnt points.(XWA only exploited two from one point) -Liandra with Turret Useability so you can fly her/or go into the turret to fire it's guns/In MP, one person can fly and another person can man the guns. Planned Phases: Phase 1:(Active)Redo/Make Flyables - Starfighter...

Forum Thread
Phase 1 Information (Games : Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance : Mods : Babylon 5 Total Conversion : Forum : General Development : Phase 1 Information) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 13 2006 Anchor

Here is the scoop on Phase I.

Phase I is the current development phase of the B5 TC that will consist of the following:
1) Creating 3d models of Star Fighters and capitals that the player can use.
2) Creating the 3d model of the cockpit of each of these ships.
3) Texturing and creating into an Opt for XWA
4) Intergate opts into the game.

The following models are done with cockpits.
EA Aurora Starfury
EA Tiger Starfury
EA Thunderbolt Starfury
EA Aardvark Starfury
Minbari Nial
Drazi Sky Serpent
Narn Gorith
Bakiri Takushni
Raider Delta Fighter
Dilgar Fighter
Drazi Sunhawk

Right now I am working on the Centari Sentri's cockpit.

Now here is a step I need some input on.

To start the alpha testing of phase one, should I do one of the following?
1) Complete one total starfighter, send it out for testing, then proceed to next.
2) complete two to three at once, sent it out, then proceed to next set
3) complete all of them then send them out for testing
4) Your suggestion?

I have no internal alpha testers except myself, so I would appreaciate any help.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.