Anyway, I'ts been about 3 weeks now since the last day I did some actual work on the mod. One week in Portugal, one in Sweden, and the last week I didn't have a modem (it was broken).But now everything should be fine, Lets get back to work!
Some Interesting facts:
- I think I will be starting to upload the music from the official soundtrack for you guys.
- The Intro scene is done! almost, still remaining voice acting and music.
- Faithplates are hard to make in the portal version of source engine, but... I have actually figured out how to make them quite accurate.
- panels with pistons inside are now being worked on, so they actually can reach up 128 units (The other ones cannot).
- I have started the work on the fourth soundtrack, it has no name yet.
And finally, a bit off topic, but still funny:
in Portugal I where on a hotel called "Hotel Principe", the logo kind of reminded me of something...