Hello! Welcome to my very first project!
A wonderful trip in paradise.
Experience the country of Amara, a fantasy land isolated in the open ocean far away from the real world, after you have went through an ship accident in a storm and got washed up on the beaches of it. Meet a new universe populated by an various amount of fantasy vegetation, creatures and terrain. Biomes ranging from simple lush paradise jungles up to mountains, plains, dry/wet variatiated areas, deserts, swamps, tundra, taigas, snowy cold mountains, beautiful deep cavern system and more.
As you explore deeper, you will also find out that the big island is inhabitated by various populations with their own cultures and settlements. Meet new people, make friends and enemies and set out together on an adventure.
Yet, as that all sounds amazing, there's much more horrible things than what is shown...
An merciless man has climbed in power with his men to terrorize the land and it's people. Fight for the Resistance faction which will try to fight him off. Side with factions, build trust with them and fight by their side to drown your enemy. Conquer and occupy settlements, make full assaults, assassinate your foes in stealth based missions, there are countless varieties. Become the hero of Amara and free it's country, combatting it's enemies in various ways possible.
The last update was five months ago, beginning with the overhaul of the entire sounds in Far Cry. I came back again, and worked on it a little bit more. At the moment, I assume about 25% of the sounds have been replaced already.
here is the changelog for it for what was added in my current build
1. Calm water flow sounds / at open sea
2. Shore crash sounds when at beach
3. Distant muffled waves when far away from the sea
quick summary for major stuff:
- Depending on where you are located on the island, you will experience a new set of sounds. If you are on the beach area, you will hear waves crashing on the shore mixed with water flow sounds you hear at open sea. If you begin to walk away from the beach into the inland, the water transition will start to fade, becoming quieter till eventually all you will hear is muffled, distant sounds of the water. And if you are very far away from any water source, no ocean sounds will play.
- Better, more HD sounds for jungle/forests. nothing much to say there. you can listen to it in the video I will link below.
this is the video showcasing all of the overhauls
Big stuff I'm working on for the ReMake inclusive an 15 minute gameplay in Free Roam showing you the environment.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.