2035: RAF focuses on adding a fictional "future" version of the Russian Armed Forces to ArmA3. Great effort has been put into an attempt to seamlessly integrate them into the 2035 era of the Armaverse, so that the faction could stand right next to the others in the base game (NATO, AAF, CSAT).
Version 5.1 of the mod. Tanks DLC features and a lot of stuff that has been tweaked, fixed or outright reworked.
VERSION 5.1.0 (12-05-2018)
- Completely reworked and recreated new vests in multiple variants and camo.
- Reworked helmets, backpacks and other gear.
- Tweaked textures for ground troops (sampling, "worn out" looks etc.)
- Tweaked textures for weapons (lowered shininess etc.,)
- Added new 1P-87 sights.
- Tweaked the driving model for all vehicles.
- Enhanced destruction model and hit points for all vehicles (ground and air)
- Added SLAT grids and ERA armor for heavy armor, to up it to the Tanks DLC standard.
- Tweaked the looks and attributes of rockets and projectiles.
- Tweaked functionality of the SHORAD system for Pancir-S1, so that it's close to reality.
(rockets being used for detection on long distance, but still balanced for core gameplay. Cannons for closer distance.)
- New ported UAV drone Pchela-1T.
- Tweaked config for ground units and all vehicles, so that it is balanced for the base game (skill, endurance etc.)
- Removed special/optional config for CSAT replacement. (it is planned as an independent mod now). Uniforms and gear still included.
- Fixed all reported and newly discovered bugs.
- Fixed, tweaked and reworked a lot of other stuff that I don't remember right now. :)
- All is fully compatible with base game and all DLCs.