My name is Mikkel, better know on the internet as Nilghai. I'm a game developer, and I have been working with game developing the last 4 years. I got my big focus on 3D graphic and 2D textures. I do 3D models for company commercials.
My name is Mikkel Frid Nørgaard and I live in a small country called Denmark in Europe. My languages are English and Danish. I'm currently studying advanced English. I have been working with 3D- and 2D-art the last 5 years and I got a lot of experience working as a team, no matter the distance between the team members. I got experience working with following programs:
Technical software experience
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
- Autodesk XSI
- Crazy Bump
- UDK World Editor (UDK)
- Hammer Editor (Source SDK)
- Sandbox 2 (Cryengine)
- C4 World Editor (C4 Engine)
Graphic design skills
3ds Max, Maya, XSI and Z-Brush:
- Creating detalied high quality low-poly and high-poly models.
- Unwrapping both hard and organic geometry.
- Material creating, both using mental ray and Vray.
- Creating detaild textures, bumpmaps, specmaps and displacement maps using Adobe Photoshop and Z-brush. (For these I'm working with a large size Wacom intuos 4 tablet)
- Rigging and skinning both high and low poly models.
- Animating for both games and films.
- Detailed renders, both using Mental ray and Vray.
Photoshop, Crazy Bump, Z-Brush and Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
- Detailed textures for both 3D models using unwraps and for mapping use to create a detailed environment.
- Baking bumpmaps, specmaps and displacement maps.
- Concept for both models and maps using a pen tablet.
Adobe Flash and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Both static and dynamic website creation. See Teamlogiops.dk
Adobe After Effects
- Video editing.
- Working with 3D and 2D objects.
Feel free to watch me! :)
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.