I'm not too sure why I'm writing this, but...
Not that anybody cares (but me and my now-jealous uncle who helped me), I built a new computer! That's right, built, and to those of you asking "did you have to go to Korea to get the parts?", no, I did not. Besides, Korea really only makes RAM so far as I've seen (I'm sure they make more), so I'd be all over Asia if that were the case ;) Anyway, not that anyone cares, here are the specs as of April:
- Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 Motherboard
- Western Digital Caviar Black 1 Terabyte hard drive
- Corsair 4 GB RAM x2 at 1333 megahertz (I think)
- AMD Phenom II x6 1055T over-clocked to 3.8 gigahertz
- ATI Radeon HD 6850
- And finally, a Cooler Master Storm Scout tower that glows red when you press a button!
Like I said earlier, it isn't like anybody here cares, and I'm sure there are plenty of people with better machines than this, but I'm dying to tell someone because it is so awesome.