For most of my missions/skirmishes/mods for Men of War:Assault Squad please visit Digitalmindsoft Men of War: Assault Squad/Modding/Mod Release Forums. Currently working on number of new mission/skrimish projects together with Vashyo(map maker).
Men of War Bonus missions converted to Men of War:Assault Squad by DJSatane. Modified slightly to take advantage of MoW:AS better. Missions: The Crossing, The Crossroads, The Battle of Vernon, The Airstrip & The Trap. Conversion changes: - All missions have added support for heroic difficulty, those where it makes sense have static fog on heroic. - Player soldiers for the most part all carry morphine & sandbag kits. - Player Health base value based on difficulty. - Some units/vehicles were changed since they did not exist in MoW:AS. - For the most part AT guns and Tanks inventories altered for support of APCR since MoW:AS supports it. - Blood mod included based on GSM 6.71 mod. - Full coop support of course, few missions script tweaked for better timing of coop autoassignment. - Minor script changes/fixes.
INSTALLATION:- Extract the mod folder from the archive.
In this folder, you will find the mod folder that you have to move in the "mods" folder inside your Men of War: Assault Squad directory (if this folder does not exist, create it)Normal Path to Men of War Assault Squad: - DvD version: C:\Program Files\1C Company\Men of War Assault Squad\mods
- Steam Version: C:\Program Files\Steam2\SteamApps\common\men of war assault squad\modsAfter install this mod, when you open the skirmish menu, you will find missions under Bonus button. Click on it to access the missions.
In multiplayer these missions will list under Skirmish/Cooperative section.CREDITS:
- Best Way, 1C, DMS - Men of War bonus missions/maps.
- DJSatane - conversion of script/maps to work properly on MoW:AS.
- Special thanks to Mopar.
SPECIAL: If you want to see all missions in single player skirmish menu without beating each to access next:
Included in same folder as this readme is a file called "game_progress.set".
1. Simply place this file under "My Documents\My Games\men of war - assault squad\profiles\[YOURPROFILENAME]"
2. Backup your original game_progress.set if you have some saved games you still continuing.FOR HELP, SUPPORT, TIPS, bug reports etc:Contact user "djsatane" on Digitalmindsoft forums: