Where to start? My name is Wesley, man since 1997, gamer since 2001/2002, modder/mapper since 2009, website designing amateur since 2013.
Need to figure out a way to get all different aspects of Axis Player to work. On a side note, started to play heaps of free-to-play *cough* pay-to-win *cough* games (nah just one of them is) together with Leon.
Path of Exile - quite fun to play with a couple of people you know, gets boring after about 20 hours of in-game time.
Trackmania Nations Forever - Really fun game to play with people you know, shout at them for beating your record and just let the rage quits come :D
Warframe - Awsome game, too bad there are lots of things that require real money to buy and take ages to get if you pay it with in-game currency, still in development, not much map variety though, turtle levelling speed (not as slow as other games though).
Fallen Earth - Well, a great game that gets little attention, and if it gets attention, it's often negative. Me and Leon on the other hand really enjoy the game, the progress is sometimes a little slow, but #YOLO, there is a lot to do, huge ass maps that me and Leon have not explored completely. We played the game like a year ago and started playing again every once in a while.
Everyone wants me to start playing League of Legends again, so I might do in the future.
Hit me up on:
ModDB: You are already here you idiot!
Twitter: That's none of your bussiness
Facebook: Idem dito
Ugh, finally got my life back on track (sort of) still some things that I should make right, but haven't gotten the opportunity yet. Learned to rely on myself, and no one else again. Either way, I kinda feel like I died a month ago or longer... Usually in a pretty bad mood lately, good thing that I manage to hide it at school.
Now some usual useless stuff:
- Started playing on new server (MineCraft)
- Started new YouTube series featuring foreigners trying to read out a Dutch text. ( Youtube.com )
- Started playing Fallen Earth again
- Bought Dungeon Defenders, including all DLC's
- Started playing Osu! again
Met some new people in the gaming world lately (=between the time I last blogged and now):
probably more, but I forgot those... woops...
If anyone ever read this far: YOU'RE AWSUM!!!!
- Been busy all day setting up my youtube channel and converting videos *https://www.youtube.com/CptWesleyJay* it will mostly be Dutch videos though, might get some subs in later, subscribe if you want to support me (Other)
- Spammed some more random spaces, again and again and again and again and again, and yet... again....
- Tested Chearles' mp_traindepot together with Chearles and Leon (Call of Duty 5: World at War)
- Played through Co-op Course 1 to 3 with Leon (Portal 2)
- Finished first Portal 2 map (Portal 2)
- Published first Portal 2 map (Portal 2) ~Look for "Thinking with CptWesley"~
- House got nuked on some random Tekkit server (Minecraft)
- Spammed some spaces to reach the 300 characters minimum for blogs :P
- Trained Runecraft to level 50 (RuneScape)
- Bought Portal 2 (Steam)
- Played through part of the singleplayer (Portal 2)
- Played Co-op course 6 chamber 1 - 9 with Leon ~couln't finish chamber 9~ (Portal 2)
- Everyday I'm getting more sure that those 2 people have blocked me (MSN)
- Thinking of buying Dungeon Defenders, if and only if Chearles or Leon buys it to (Steam)
- Started on my first Portal 2 Community map ~going to be hard :P~ (Portal 2)
Yay, already the third blog =3
- Started playing some RuneScape again (RuneScape)
- Trained Runecrafting from level 29 to 47 in Runespan together with Leon ~E Leon E~ (RuneScape)
- Continuing to Runecrafting level 50 now (RuneScape)
- Raided some unclaimed towns on The Great Light Desert server (Minecraft)
- Voted for Dead Island as next special offer (Steam)
- Voted for community choice couple times (Steam)
Yeh, true, I haven't done much... :p
- Got a new MP4 player (Other)
- Eaten lunch (Other)
- Got another CQC Ammo for 1 day from The Daily Draw (Battlefield: Play 4 Free)
- Played for 2 min (Minecraft)
- Started and stood afk for 10 min, then logged off (RuneScape)
- Used lots of useless spaces to get the minimum of 300 characters :D (ModDB)
useless blog #1 + contact info + gaming rig + projects
Today I, CptWesley, decided to sometimes start posting blogs about what I've been up to in modding, mapping and/or gaming. Take note that I might not post every single accomplishment, as I might forget about it.
But that's not all, I'm also going to post useless blogs, based upon my achieved milestones in games (which no ones gives a fuck about).
So for this entry:
- Finished permissions set-up for BasBoy's server (Minecraft)
- Restored damage from last wartime on Great Light Desert (Minecraft)
- Beaten #1 on the Blacklist (Need for Speed: Most Wanted)
- Fucked up the word: "swag" with my cousin (Other)
- Made Soldermist rage quit by killing him on purpose (Left 4 Dead 2)
- Thought about starting own Youtube Gaming Channel (Other)
- Played some L4D2 with Soldermist (Left 4 Dead 2)
- Played some Minecraft with Bas, Leon, Rens (Minecraft)
- Played some NFS:MW (Need for Speed: Most Wanted)
- Played some RuneScape (pathetic right?) (RuneScape)
- Played some NFS:W with 2 old class mates (Need for Speed: World)
- Bought the DLC Pack for Borderlands (Steam/Borderlands)
- Watched first 6 episodes of "School Days" (Other) (Yes I watch anime, got a problem with that?!?!?)
- Wrote first Blog Entry on ModDB (Other)
- Earned 4m (RuneScape)
- Made someone or maybe even two people block me on msn (Other)
- Bas showed me the new home teleport system (RuneScape)
- Became level 12 (Need for Speed: World)
- Became Co-Owner on Bas's server (Minecraft)
- Got small attack xp lamp from gnome thingy (RuneScape)
- Got CQC Ammo for 1 day from The Daily Draw (Battlefield: Play 4 Free)
- Eaten dinner (Other)
So.... if you have come this far: Congratulations, you have aquired a new level, you are now: "No-lifer". Back to bussiness, I need some thoughts on wether to start my own Youtube channel or not, and wether to continue with this epic randomness of shit no one gives a fuck about.
P.S.: As there are some people that want to contact me but don't know how:
Some EA Games: GENwesley and CPTwesley
Company of Heroes: GENwesley and CptWesley
Call of Duty 4: [F]CptWesley
Minecraft: WesleyJay (former: BlackEagleX)
RuneScape: Wesley Jay
C&C Renegade: CptWesley and WesDeSim (my old EA because of the Sims :S)
And my gaming rig as far it is known:
Processor:Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs)
RAMHard Drive:500 GB
Video Card:NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Monitor:Philips LED Wide-screen
Sound Card:Realtek HD Audio output
Mouse:Trust Redbull Racing Gaming Mouse
Mouse Surface:Silent Hill Commercial Mousepad
Operation System:Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3
Computer Case:Advanced Power - Ranger
All my projects so far:
Axis Player (CoD5:WaW) - On Hold/First Version Released
Call of Duty Multiplayer Missions (CoD1/UO) - On Hold/ Might be merged into WarExtended
WarExtended (CoD1/UO) - On Hold
WarEffects (CoD4) - On Hold
WesleyJay's TexturePack (Minecraft) - On Hold
CptWesley's In-Game Admin Menu (CoD1/UO) - On Hold/ A WarExtended version will also be made
Skaarj Invasion (CoD4:MW) - Dead
mp_tombe (CoD1) - Released
CptWesley's Loading Screens (CoD:UO) - Released
CptWesley's Weapon Tiger Camouflage (CoD4) - Released
CptWesley's Prestige Icons (CoD5:WaW) - Released
CptWesley's Stealth Texture (C&C:Renegade) - Released
WesleyJay's X-Ray Texturepack bundle (Minecraft) - Finished/Not Released
mp_bridges (CoD1) - Finished/Not Released
mp_icecave (CoD4) - Finished/Not Released
mp_rifle_platforms (CoD1) - Finished/Not Released
mp_network (CoD1) - Dead
mp_glassconfusion (CoD1) - Finished/Not Released
mp_cambridge (CoD4) - Dead
mp_containerdump (CoD4) - Finished/Not Released
mp_twosides ~cooperating with Ground Zero~ (CoD:UO) - Dead
mp_flameroom (CoD1) - Finished/Not Released
CptWesley's MiniMod Pack (CoD1) - First Version Released, continued in WarExtended mod
First Person Alien Swarm (Alien Swarm) - Dead
Axis Player Wallpaper Pack 1 (Misc) - Released
CptWesley's Rank Mod (CoD2) - Dead
CptWesley's Bolt-Rifle Only Mod (CoD2) - Finished/Not Released
Fokkers Realism Mod (CoD4) - Finished/Out of Use
Nonameyet Mod (CoD4) - Dead
Freefight DM (CoD4) - Dead
mp_dawn (CoD4) - Dead
mp_reach (CoD5) - Finished/Not Released
mp_overhawn (CoD5) - On Hold/Dead
mp_tomb ~remake of CoD1 mp_tombe~ (CoD5) - Dead
mp_tomb ~remake of CoD1 mp_tombe~ (CoD4) - Dead
mp_carrier (CoD4) - Dead
mp_gasstation (CoD4) - Finished/Not Released
mp_jarkat (CoD4) - Dead
mp_tournament (CoD4) - Finished/Not Released
mp_snowcross ~map for Hacker22's DoW mod, which died~ (CoD4) - Dead
mp_radiationfields (CoD4) - Finished/Not Released
mp_sniper_wardocks (CoD4) - Finished/Not Released
CptWesley's Competetive Mod (CoD1) - Merged into WarExtended
That was almost it, and for those who now might think: "What is that WarExtended Mod everything is being merged into?"
It will become a mod which adds great flexibility for server admins, when run without any configs changed, the gameplay won't change at all. The Mod adds gametype remakes like Gungame, One in the Chamber, Capture the Flag, but will also add new gametypes like Multiplayer Missions. Server admins will be able to change the gameplay settings way more freely like the amount of health players have, time taken for a bomb to explode etc. The mod will also include an in-game RCON menu for admins to easily change the game settings, rotate maps, kick or ban players.
In the future the mod might also include some default gamemodes like Hardcore, Realism, Competetive, Rifle Only, Sniper Only etc. Next to this, I might add some fun functions like a global music player.
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.