All of the thanks to goes to Carnius for a great mod, I am thankful that you are kind enough to make this for me and the rest of the CNC community, without caring about any kind of pay or reimbersment. I and, I believe the rest of the CNC community really just want to say, THANKS CARNIUS! and thank you for coming to TEF.

Forum Thread
TE 1.6 bugs and glitches (Groups : Tiberium Essence Fans : Forum : TE Bugs / Glitches : TE 1.6 bugs and glitches) Post Reply
Thread Options 1 2 3 4
Feb 2 2014 Anchor

All bugs and glitches can be placed here so that Carnius has central place to look at

Feb 2 2014 Anchor

There seems to be a problem with the Harvester AI on at least GDI mission 19 in Rome where you have to take out the tower. The Harvesters keep on trying to harvest the blue tiberium and you have to manually set them to the green fields. The AI harvesters just keep on going for or try to go for the blue field leading to nod having no income and the Scrin with a vastly smaller income than normal. Occurs on normal difficulty.

The description for what units are summoned by the Montauk were incorrect for the Nod Raider team and Nod Sweeper team I think. (basically the ability on ctrl S and ctrl D). They spawn the units that are on the image of the ability but the descriptions have been switched. The Scrin plasma bomber from the tacitus archive also appears to have a different weapon than the one displayed in the screen shots and kinda looks under whelming, I think you switched the weapon for the tank and the Plasma bomber around 'cuz the tank fires bolts of plasma similar to the one shown in the screen shot. Also after summoning the montauk I keep on hearing CABAL's laugh over and over again whenever I go over my command center where it spawned after I built it. Also the scrin Tacitus Archive infantry has in its description that it can use blink packs but it doesn't have the ability instead having the emp ability.

Tacitus archive units look cool but a lot of the time they feel a bit off. The Zone defenders do ok vs some buildings but for a weapon that sounds so loud it doesn't do any damage vs vehicles, or at least don't do any damage when force fired at my own units. They do decent damage vs buildings but I feel they're underpowered for the weapons sound effect they use. I really like how you brought back the pred tank as a tacitus archive unit I really missed those bastards from 1.4

Also there are no restrictions on the tacitus units so far but some are down right lethal while others don't feel worth the money.

The Kodiak seems to be ridiculously fast, honestly it and the leviathan don't need to move fast they need to be able to turn faster, in my opinion. They already have mobility abilities ( i.e. blink pack and stratofighter booster). Also I like to have my Zone units in the same control group it would feel really nice if Zone defender got a jump jet ability like the other zone units.

Oh yeah the Nod tunnel network can't be used because I couldn't find the requirement building (i.e. the Tunnel Network Hub) it also seems to use the Nod Tunnel Network model to deliver units for the Montauk.

Feb 2 2014 Anchor

Ive found an issue with the gates
Only the GDI gate is working for me

Feb 2 2014 Anchor

Not for me I got the Scrin and Nod gates working, I had captured a Nod Con yard as scrin so I think it's something on your end.

Feb 2 2014 Anchor

There are a couple problems I've run into. My Riflemen suddenly turned and started shooting my Zone Commando, then stopped before he died. This was after they destroyed some AI Nod units.

Then, during gameplay, I pressed ESC and the menu box was all pink, minus the text for the buttons. Something to do with the game not loading its required "art" for the menu box.

Aside from that, the game has crashed both times I've played in the middle of fighting. I think one time it happened when I tried to snap the camera to a different spot on the map.

maxcheese3
maxcheese3 Knave...
Feb 2 2014 Anchor

Anyone else noticed the Kodiak not shooting its missiles? For me the Kodiak will only fire missiles when you order it to force attack somewhere; otherwise it just fires off its ion cannon

--

Mod DB - Game Programmer
User Posted Image User Posted Image

Feb 2 2014 Anchor

liedata011: it only happens when i rotate the gates and no it's not a problem with my game

Starfox100
Starfox100 "Inferno Phoenix" field Commander
Feb 2 2014 Anchor

maxcheese3 wrote: Anyone else noticed the Kodiak not shooting its missiles? For me the Kodiak will only fire missiles when you order it to force attack somewhere; otherwise it just fires off its ion cannon

Missiles are meant as AA defense. Ion cannon is his only ground attack weapon. it is a air support unit. capable to remove most air targets.

with the GDI gate:
if I place wall to close left and right to it. I can open the gate. but to close it, it will disappear(/totally removed)

but so with all gates, buildings to close to the gate will make it malfunction.

Edited by: Starfox100

--

User Posted Image
May the fox be with you...

Feb 2 2014 Anchor

More problems. Everytime I'm playing with my friend, it's random when the game ALWAYS crashes for me, whether it's snapping to a position on the map, or just looking at a random unit.

Also, the Hunter from the Mutant building base can't seem to be set to a stance.

Feb 2 2014 Anchor

The Montauk support troops have the wrong description for the units, its mixed up.

Feb 2 2014 Anchor

Ok. found some minor issues to be fixed with:
- montauk's abilities to deploy the sweeper and raider units. they are oppositely switched.
- Also, when finishing building decimator cyborgs and and nod toxin troopers from tacitus archives, their ground grapical frames when selected represents GDI's and not NOD's one.
- from the scrin, the Scourge tilting position does the "FUCK THE LAW OF PHYSICS" moment, i.e., trying to tilt the opposite way when turning. I don't know if it's human error or the Scourge trying to compete against the way an AC130 attacks its preys. and the stormrider's (dunno if it's just that unit) firing projectile doesn't give the upgrade color when fitted with tib enhancements. lastý about the scourge, it's weapon projectile looks different from the one I saw in one of oyour screenshots. I kinda like the one in the screenshots
- Oh yeah, some buildings like the fire storm generator is missing some sound effects when clicking on it. Carnius, i'm just saying, there are so many sound effects on the internet and even from video games. I'm definitely sure that it's not so hard to find and download.
now on to the worldbuilder issue. I see when i want to edit some maps, i wanna replace blue tib areas in red zones with the new blue tib red zone field prop u just made for us. however, I see that I cannot edit is charactistics, like changing the speed of regenerating or changing the area size of it, unless i do it while another blue tib area is selected.

Feb 2 2014 Anchor

1.)Why Kodiak has Plasma barrage continuous attack? Aint that were meant for Devastator?
Why Montauk has AA ?
I can live with Cyborg Decimator having AA, only barely, when Nod has Reaper and all its other AA capabilities.

2.)Blink pack and Subterrenan move of Leviathan and Montauk needs doubled (if not even tripled) cooldown time. Its OP.

3.)Saboteur still dies in tiberium after Forced Evolution upgrade.
Units are dying near Ichor reactor even when it is not upgraded (Tiberium addition) !

4. )Montauks-abilities- Sweeping advance deploys units from Raiding party and vice versa.
Sweeping advance-infantry summon-2 Militants squad, 2 Militant Rocket squads is supposed to be for 1400 not 1200 (2x250+2x450)
Raiding party-vehicle summon-2 Attak bikes, 2 Raider buggies is supposed to be for 2200 not 2000 (2x600+2x500)
Scorpions sting- 3 Scorpions summon is supposed to be for 2550 not 2400 (3x850)

Montauk bug- while using Subterranean move ability and when attack by flame weapons (Devils tongue/Black hand) the very fancy bug appears. Flames are pursuing all over the map: Moddb.com
Moddb.com
It probably applies on Subterranean move of Scarab APC/Devils tongue,when they have their Drilling mechanism upgrade,too.

Montauk has no damaged and heavily damaged animation.
Has death animation, but does not slowly fall into ground, instead dissapears suddenly.

5.) Command card of unit has only 2 upgrades.Despite that, 3 upgrades applies on Annihilator.
Therefore it is a pity, but when Annihilator is selected I cant see that Particle accelerator upgrade(Nerve center) applies to him too (icon),
included with Heavy forcefield and Tiberium Enhancement (Technology assembler)
Annihilator is not mentioned when Tiberium Enhancement upgrade is selected in Technology Assembler.
Perhaps Particle accelerator were supposed to replace Tiberium Enhancement upgrade for Annihilator?

6.) GDI deployed Surveyor-Outpost now has rockets,like Rig, albeit less potent, it should be inluded in unit description.

7.) Scrin structure description- Storm column should look like this
abilities:
>>Generate Ion storm (heals nearby aircrafts)

8.)Scrin MCV/Construction yard

Scrin Drone platform: Remove its ability to create minimap radar, that is the work only of Nerve center (Scrin "radar" type structure)

Scrin Drone ship: Change prerequisitive structure for it from Technology Assembler to something different.

Drone ship movement-it rather hovers instead of flying- hover around Gravity stabilizator instead of flying above it, like any other air unit.
Is still not being able to heal in Ion storm despite being air unit- change unit description- Heals in Ion storm

Devastator Warships lack unit description-Heals in Ion storm.

Scourge does not heal in Mantas Ion storm. Heals in other sources of Ion storm. All other Scrin air units heals in all Ion storm sources correctly.

9.) I miss Force fire targeting and damage for Toxin Trooper squad.

Formation move- Annihilator shows Conqueror formation
Scourge shows Stormrider formation
Montauk shows old stealth tank formation
Talos shows old Corruptor formation
Colossus shows Titan formation
Cyborg Decimator/Cyborg Reaper shows old Cyborg Reaper formation
Venom/Harpy shows old Venom formation
GDI/Nod Harvesters shows old harvesters formation-who ever used formation move on harvester? xd

10.) Fully upgraded Conqueror still inferior to MKII (Conqueror not using laser beams from Avatar, uses Sonic weapon from Disruptor only when in lower range-sonic,laser and default tiberium hyper cannon must all always use its maxium range)

Dont tell me it takes 2 Montauks to kill MKII. Were trying one on one, but MKII make it alive with 50% health.
Yap, Montauk does not gain rank. :-(

Yeah and MKII can survive superweapon. Little bit unfair toward Leviathan and other epic units.
I still must check if Montauk and Conqueror can survive superweapon.

Conqueror and Montauk has troubles with not shooting while they should use their maximum range.
Can probably apply to Cyborg Decimator,Talos and Annihilator too.
Conqueror is not healing in his own tiberium aura. Which has pretty big radius now.

11.) Tacitus archive units upgrades and descriptions:

Zone Defender squad- Archive says that "Power packs" applies to them. (Nod Tiberium Power Pack?)
When ZD squad selected, no upgrade applies to them.
Armory has only Scanner packs and AutoInjectors Pack upgrades.
ZD squad not included in Armory upgrade descriptions.

Colossus- Archive says Railgun and Sub-calibre rounds to him.
Sub-calibre rounds are in Command post for other units, for Colossus it is written wrongly in Armory.
When Colossus selected only Railgun apply to him.
Colossus not included in Tech center and Command post upgrades descriptions. (Railgun, Sub-calibre rounds)

Cyborg Decimator- Not included in Tech Lab Tiberium Power Pack upgrade description.

Carnius, its Nod Operation Center and Scrin nerve Center, not centre. xd (ingame)
Its Nod Secret Shrine, not Shirne xd (in comments section of your change list statements)

Venom- Not included in Operation Center Laser Capacitators upgrade description.

Talos- Not included in Nerve Center Light Forcefield Generator upgrade description.

Eradicators- Archive say that they have Blink pack. They havent. They have EMP blast. Archive says they havent.
If they dont have Blink Pack by default, then not included in Stasis Chamber Blink Packs upgrade description.

Leviathan- Lacks Blink Pack ability description when selected in Gravity Stabilizer.

Scourge-Archive says it has Blink Pack. Scourges ability says it has Blink Packs. (Leviathan ability says it has Blink Packs)
The "s". Use singular instead of plural in word "Pack(s)" in descriptions for Leviathan and Scourge.
They are not squad unlike Stalwarts and Shock troopers and they have Blink Pack by default.
Not necessary to be so meticulous in Eradicators case. :D
But I want diffirentiate the Blink Pack which units have by default from units which has Blink Packs thnx to upgrade.

12) Attack Bike-wheres my stealth detection?
Pacifier-wheres my stealth detection?
Scrin Phase field support power cannot be used on Conqueror

Thats all for now.

Ahh, forgot on that Scourge should not have icons for Uncombine with Buzzer and Amphibious/Land mode abilities.

Oh, Mutants:
Comeback of Mutant Flak trooper is great, but max capacity does not no longer apply to common Mutant units.
His unit description lacks it, while others still says max capacity 3 (I would the cap changed back to 5)
Mastodon build time should be decreased to 0:30 from 1:00, to be the same as Mammoth.
One minute is pretty long.
Still being able to have only one Mutant Hijacker/Nod Cyborg Hijacker and Mobile Sensor Array is a pity.

Edited by: Oaks

Feb 2 2014 Anchor

Apparently the Scourge not only has a weapon's bug but a movement bug as well. When it turns it banks in the opposite direction it should. i.e. where it should bank inward when it turns it banks outwards so it looks like it's going in the opposite direction it should.

The repair bay tech structure has no marker on the map so you can't see how large the radius is as well as where you're placing it. I forgot whether it was in the tool tip but mentioning it summons a repair drone carrying plane might also help with some confusion as I tried to select it a couple times before I realised it was probably what I had summoned with the repair drone support power.

Can't believe I forgot to put this up. The heavy force field upgrade for Scrin tripod and corrupter do not show up on the model i.e. we don't see them having a force field even if they have the upgrade.

Feb 3 2014 Anchor

UPDATED : i found some problem too during skirmish match ,and i summarized some of everyones report as well. Hope this help, overall just minor problem. The new epic unit Kodiak and Montauk need balancing as they supposed to be support role, but they can do attacker role and can make the game easy to win.

tech structures

Defensive tower - in picture still shows old turret.
Mutant mecenary outpost - in 1.6 changelog stated, to have Mobile EMP vehicle but its not there.
Repair bay - in picture shows same image as GDI orbital deploy centre.
- this structure cannot be repaired using repair icon.
- when low health, it turns dissapear invisible.
-reconstruction drone (support power) - no cursor when selected
- err,that helicopter model... doesn't fit,please change xD

GDI

medic - still shows repair icon like engineers, should be like this (+)

surveyor - this expansion unit have missiles now but not stated in description.

firestorm generator - damage against enemy is too strong, single activate will destroy them.

zone defender (tac archive unit) - weapon look n sound strong but weak.I also want to suggest jetpack and use diferent weapon,
too much unit using laser type why not use the zone raider weapon from Kanes Wrath.

Kodiak mk2 - the jet sound is too quiet for a large aircraft. Move speed too fast, weapon are too strong for a support role.
i want to suggest the mini ion laser as secondary instead of primary.

NOD

nod riflemen - still have disallign weapon muzzleflash issue, when spin the soldier.

saboteur - he still die in tiberium , even after Forced evolution upgrade.

scorpion tank - the new dig in particle fx looks like water ;I

harpy (heli) - in signature generator ability description still mention 'Venom'.

vertigo bomber - no problem just it feels a no good unit compared to Banshee, need balance between this two.

black hand commando (the hot chick) - she got no extra ability like gdi commando.

toxin trooper (tac archive unit) - he heal in tiberium but not mention in description.

venom (tac archive unit) - in supersonic ability description still mention 'Banshee'.
- after laser capacitor upgrade, it loses machine gun weapon and use only missile.

decimator cyborg (tac archive unit) - in 1vs1 fight ,he cannot defend himself against a single Scrin Buzzer.

montauk - some serious bug, the Nightwind aircraft can carry him and it look really really weird.
- ability 'sweeping' and 'raiding party' have corect image and units, but wrong info.

Scrin

leviathan mothership - little typo, 'strong vs strong vs'
eradicators (tac archive unit) - ability blink pack in description but have emp blast instead.

veinhole monster's vein have green tiberium picture

Edited by: toph16

maxcheese3
maxcheese3 Knave...
Feb 3 2014 Anchor

Starfox100 wrote:

maxcheese3 wrote: Anyone else noticed the Kodiak not shooting its missiles? For me the Kodiak will only fire missiles when you order it to force attack somewhere; otherwise it just fires off its ion cannon

Missiles are meant as AA defense. Ion cannon is his only ground attack weapon. it is a air support unit. capable to remove most air targets.

Well then its a bug that you can force fire the Kodiak's missiles on the ground. If you force fire right next to a building or a unit they take damage due to splash damage, and they actually do really good damage against units and buildings. This probably atleast doubles the Kodiak's ground effectiveness if used in good hands.

Feb 3 2014 Anchor

Gates only work if a distance away from impassable objects and unbuildable terrain (clifts, ramps, rocks, etc..), I had to re-position my gate twice on Tiberium Wasteland (map that comes with 1.6) near the ramp leading out of the initial start area. Probably a engine limitation, regardless am glad to see gates again!

Feb 3 2014 Anchor

Found an issue with the GDI solo campaign on Alexandria. GDI doesn't have the Juggernaut available, but Nod has its artillery unit ready for deployment. This results in your base leveled quickly, when they use them. According to the tiberium field present there, there's an odd problem with the AI money. You can see, playing the mission, that Nod sends its harvester even on the tiberium field near to you, but even if you continue to destroy them, the factories and barracks continue to produce tons of units. So the strategy on cutting off their fundings, is oddly useless. It seems that they have an huge pool of credits, but it isn't lore-friendly, because there's not so much tiberium fields available in the area and a base should not be able to do anything, without harvesting tiberium. If you see C&C Tiberian Dawn (back to 1995), the AI there, got a limited credit stock, to use and the rest, get harvested. In fact, to ease the mission, you kick the harvester and after some "big" attacks, the tank and infantry spamming cease, and the attacks gets lower. In the Alexandria map, at the moment, things don't go in that way and you find out having limited tiberium and Nod that, continue to send you more and more powerful attacks.

Even trying to quickly build up an army and try to flood their base, proved to be useless. Too much idle units awaiting.

At the moment, the mission is hard/barely-to-impossible to be finished.

Feb 3 2014 Anchor

When order Montusk to attack if out ragne it will move to target but move around and not attack. You need to move it in range to make it attack.

Anihilator won't see Force Field after upgraded

Feb 4 2014 Anchor

Here I summarize some important points mentioned by other careful players and myself.

Campaign
1) Some GDI and Nod missions, still use old models. Such as GDI Ground Zero, the Planetary Assault Carriers and Devestator Warships were still in the old model. Same problem with Nod and GDI's Hampton Road missions, the commandos were using even the old version (totally different unit).

2) As mentioned by PUOjACKz, some missions are highly imbalanced in this mod. Adding tech limit or unit lock off for AIs in those maps may be one choice. Another way is to edit the AI triggers in those maps to adjust how fierce each wave is. I personally feel that adding a tech limit should be easier.

3) liedata011 mentioned about the harvester AI problem in GDI mission Rome.

Skirmish
1) Mostly well listed by redbee7.

2) Also that GameMaster0000 mentioned Annihilators don't show forcefield after research.

3) Oaks mentioned that Scourge does not heal in Mantas Ion storm. Heals in other sources of Ion storm. All other Scrin air units heals in all Ion storm sources correctly. More importantly, the description of all common mutant units still says they have a maximum cap of 3 units.
4) Nod
-Montauk does not gain experience. It will never level up no matter how many enemies it has killed. Montauk does not attack enemies unless you move it manually in range. When spawn infantry squads, Montauk spawn 2 correct Militia Rifle Squad, but 2 SINGLE Rocket soldiers, not 2 Rocket Squads!
-Attack Bikes don't detect stealth even though their description says they do.
-Cyborg Reaper and Cyborg Decimator don't automatically shoot enemy aircrafts in range, not even in Assault Stand, must manually right- click the targets.

5) Scrin
-Conqueror does not fire the lasers it acquires from Avatars. It shows on the model that the Conqueror get the lasers, but just not able to fire.
-Ichor Reactors kill nearby human units even before upgrades.

6) GDI
-Advanced Fire Control research in Tech Center seems to decrease the overall damage of MRLS. After researching it, MRLS cannot even kill a harpy in one volley.
-The description of Firehawk and Orca Bomber's bomb payload is switched. It says Orca Bomber has EMP Bomb and Firehawk has normal precise bomb.

7) Balance
-Cyborg Decimators, Kodiak, and Montauk's anti-air weapon can be forced to attack ground locations, and damage ground targets.
-Kodiak is too fast in general speed, but too slow in turning rate.
-Cyborg Decimator severely outmatches the other 2 races' Archive final units: Collusus and Scourge. A handful of Decimators with Buggy spamming easily kills everything. Can reduce Cyborg Decimator's HP, or decrease its attack speed.
-Scorpion Tank too strong in early games, especially to Scrin. Born with drilling dozers makes Disintegrators useless to them (crushed like mines without any damage to the tanks). Even unstoppable by Zone Troopers from the start (heavy infantries directly crushed)... Can let Scorpion Tanks acquire dozers after researching Drilling Mechanism in Tech Lab.

Feb 4 2014 Anchor

I would personally fix some things and add another ones like the following:

- Raise the dimension of the Firestorm defence area effect, of some cells (it's too small, at the moment, is you place it in order to defend a gate);
- Create a Firestorm power button, to place on the left bar. Having it localized on the structure itself, makes it activation unlikely, at least you don't micro-manage the building itself, having it always on the field-camera;
- Create some Firestorm node modules that activates when the main core is switched-on. For balancing, they drain more energy, in order to avoid node-spamming, but this would let the player create a chain, if he has the ability to do that;
- Slightly reduce the Firestorm cooldown. Of not so much, but in order to avoid a "never ready when it's needed" syndrome.
- Introduce GDI radar even on solo-play and money-free. Idem for the orca bombing run. I rather spend 200/300 credits on other units, instead of having such power commands limited by money. If you have the money, you build and attack with units, if you don't, you're more likely to use such power, in order to stop attacking waves, in the mean-time you await for funds. At the moment, I barely use them and this "logic" has been introduced on the original Tiberian Wars, because EA hadn't any idea about how to stop spamming lesser power commands (if you remember, they got to rebalance the entire game more and more times, because the original planning was totally unbalanced). Same for the secondary power commands of the other factions;
- About the Orca Rig, the only thing I would change, is to raise a little bit, the repair circle area, in order that, if you protect it with a wall, you have enough room still available, to park some units and support defensive buildings around it, without eating all the area of effect;
- Fix the RPG Tower shockwave and the hover-craft shockwave grenades (I don't remember its name). At the moment, when you upgrade, the EMP effect is so short, that it seems neitheir is active. Maybe is something around one sec. A splash EMP effect would be appreciable and a KW MARV sonic grenade shot effect alternative weapon (resized and not OPped as KW was, but still effective and useful against tiberium-based life-forms and technology), would make the hover unit (that I don't remember its name), more interesing on its use. At the moment, at least for me, I don't find any use of such unit, because according to its usage logic, Titans are better; I would add Sonic grenades (with little splash damage, but not overpowered as KW was) even for granadiers. Consider that Nod firethrower are very strong infantry, that can knock out buildings and be a serious threat for enemy infantry and even little tanks units, while GDI grenadier, doesn't stand too much against them)
- Update the RPG tower fire weapon: it don't seem like the TS-one, but looks like a "cannon" tower and quite under-powered. The rockets should be raised a little bit on their range, from what they're now (a little bit) and have a little, but a little splash damage, maybe upgraded with a Tech-center upgrade. This would help improve the defensive weapontry of GDI.

Dudes, I have built up a base, and got defenses bring down by rocket infantry, that can shoot at them, from far enough, that just these units can be used to kick enemy defenses. This is not balanced. I understand if you come against the enemy base, in numbers, and the defenses are busy with some units and you bring down things with the rest of what you have sent to them, but not at this level.

About Nod:

- I would reduce the AA damage of Cyber Reaper and the Nod bikes. I have tested them against orca fighters, finding out that ONE Cyber Reaper can seriously knock out one/two orca fighters alone. This is a non-sense. I understand that they're the Nod AA units, but maybe, against Scrins air units etc., the player should consider building at least a pack of 2/3 cyber reapers or bikes, in order to have a serious firepower (that kick around 45/65% of enemy unit health), otherwise, attacking Nod, with air units, represent a pure wastage of funds. Nod has even stealth technology to support them and make ambushes and let the player adopt hit-and-run attack strategies in great numbers. If they have even a powerful weapontry available, it's hard to stand against them, and consider that GDI has been always the side that was "slow", "big", but with good armor and with powerful weapons, because they can be sighted and are bulky.
- Nod artillery. It's fine, but has stealth capabilities and fires from very far. Too much far. I don't know, if Juggernaut has the same range, but I have really doubts. Nod artillery should be used as a field supportive units. You send tanks, bikes etc. to keep the defenses busy and, with the artillery, that is not so much far away, you kick and knock-out the enemy defense structure, make an hole on the base-walls, destroy the core buildings etc. But at the moment, the artillery shot is powerful and can bring down structures with one or two shots and the stealth capability they have, make them lethal, because you don't know when they arrive and they're far enough to do their job, even without any front unit. They're OPped. At least, the possibility, for the enemies, on deploy something that prevent them to do their job easily, should be considered, otherwise you just need to build some of them and the enemy base come down with zero efforts.

Edited by: VolkovKnuckles

Feb 4 2014 Anchor

Ok some more bugs that havent been reported yet,
Except the viscroids attacking each other,
Infantry wont turn to viscroid when dieing by tiberium field effect!
Nod soldiers gun's fire is under their gun instead of in front of it when they are firing in standing position

Chemical missile Viscroid bug still exist! whenever you use chemical missile to turn enemy infantry to viscroid they will attack each other instead of enemy building which leave them useless...
Also cant Veinhole monster roots grow farther just like tiberium fields?

Feb 5 2014 Anchor

Other bugs and things what need improvements:
GDI

Firestorm Shield Generator
- destroy bridges when is activated near them
- don't display team colour
- texture colour is different then other GDI buildings
- activation sound should be different
Kodiak
- animation loop when Kodiak don't move is not smooth

Edited by: SeriousJack

Feb 6 2014 Anchor

Is just me or all EVA voices are missing?

Sometimes the corrupter shows a wrong in game image, and my units keep attacking it even if it's destroyed.

Some maps have too much light, it's impossible to play.

--

Brotherhood, Unity, Peace.

Feb 6 2014 Anchor

CABAL: Analysis of NOD units and structure on Tiberium Essence V1.6 Beta

Nod Infantry
- All infantry can't call for transport
- Nod militant have problems with muzzle flash when shooting
- Black Hand Squad info says light infantry
- Black Hand Elites when garrison in buildings it only stand still but their gun still fires without him holding it
- Saboteur force evolution does not work on them
- Toxic trooper squad when send to hand of NOD for healing they have orange life bar when injured it return to green (If possible can you change the Hallucinogenic grenade to Toxic grenade or nets grenade)

Nod Aircraft
- Harpy mention its self as venom
- Venom have problem when upgraded with lasers they start using missile and the supersonic booster mention banshee in it
- Banshee need more ammo

NOD Cyborg
- All Cyborg can't call for transport
- Decimator cyborg need to decrease AA firepower and it have the tiberium power pack upgrade even before we get the upgrade
- Cyborg Reaper when net is used the target looks like its getting measurements and its guns is floating and only one person is in the net
and it needs to increase firepower for AA
- Tarantula Drone when moving detonate does not work it only works when standing still. (if possible can you change to terror drone sound)

NOD Vehicle
- All vehicle can't call for transport
- Stealth tank need more missile maybe extra 2 more
- Phantom can't see the stealth radios
- Montauk
1) Need more firepower
2)Sweeping advance and Raiding party right info wrong picture
3)Raiding party rocket militant have only tow people not squads
4)Its funny when the nightwind carry the montauk it look like a flying montauk
5)have problem when attacking you have to manually move him to attack range

NOD Structures
- When some gates are place it won't be able open or close adding the picture for nod gate is GDI picture
and sometime when you try opening the gate it disappear one more thing how come there are units still able to pass through the gate
- Wall sometime you are able to see some unit pass through the wall
- Tunel network center and Tunel network entrance have wrong spelling your missing an "n" in your spelling its Tunnel network center and Tunnel network entrance

Peace Through Power

Edited by: TheBlackMarkofNod

Feb 6 2014 Anchor

GDI

I have seen that call for transport (at least on solo-play), is enabled not if you build a helipad, but when you construct the Orbital Deployment facility.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.