All of the thanks to goes to Carnius for a great mod, I am thankful that you are kind enough to make this for me and the rest of the CNC community, without caring about any kind of pay or reimbersment. I and, I believe the rest of the CNC community really just want to say, THANKS CARNIUS! and thank you for coming to TEF.

Forum Thread
Musics for 1.5 (Groups : Tiberium Essence Fans : Forum : General Tiberium Essence Ideas : Musics for 1.5) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 17 2011 Anchor

Hi, did you manage to contact a music producer that could create some C&C TS remixed music, like the few ones found on TE 1.4? That gloomy "lonely troops" kick tons of asses.

-Redeemer-
-Redeemer- 313th Paratrooper Batallion
Jun 18 2011 Anchor

Vlado32 is the current music maker for Tiberium Essence. In the last few months he didnt upload any new tracks for TE but he is currently working on a new secret project, i dont know if it has to do with TE

--

You have to trust somebody to be betrayed...I never did!
Ghost :ninja: + Shephard :gordon: = Ghost :flame: + Shephard 8)
---> Soap ;( + Price :eyebrow: + Shephard 8) = Soap :sick: + Price :eyebrow: + Shephard :dead:

Jun 22 2011 Anchor

It would be awesome to hear again something like "Prepare for Battle" from Tiberian Dawn;)

--

Brotherhood, Unity, Peace.

Starfox100
Starfox100 "Inferno Phoenix" field Commander
Jun 22 2011 Anchor

You know what!
lets make a list of what we do like to have in, everyone a song.. it can be that someone else already said a song. (put a link with it to know what you mean.. some titles are a bit unknown and does not want people guessing here, you can go to youtube.. but a link strait to it is better :) )
There are more songs you liked from TD and TS to pick the one you like!

the idea is to make a list of songs to give to Carnius as best songs to put in (he was going to look again to the music list)

My fav,
TD - full stop AKA Warfare

Edited by: Starfox100

--

User Posted Image
May the fox be with you...

Jun 22 2011 Anchor

@Starfox: hey don't forget Renegade. And speaking of Renegade, I would like "command and conquer" from Renegade as GDI theme music. :D

Edited by: C&C_Burger

--

"No keys? No problem.."

Jun 23 2011 Anchor

Here some videos. Hope you like them:
Youtube.com
Youtube.com
Youtube.com

Edited by: FortressMaximus

--

Starfox100
Starfox100 "Inferno Phoenix" field Commander
Jun 23 2011 Anchor

DvTr!! wrote: @Starfox: hey don't forget Renegade. And speaking of Renegade, I would like "command and conquer" from Renegade as GDI theme music. :D

I was think of it yesterday.. but i never played the game myself. see it but not played it (and also missed a part of the CnC series like that) but do know the storyline..
Indeed the song you got there is good, to bad i do not know the others.. probably going to search for those

@fortress, sure nice songs, like the TD somehow always better. maybe because im from the old generations.

Edited by: Starfox100

--

User Posted Image
May the fox be with you...

Jun 23 2011 Anchor

Here's a few more from Renegade. Some are remix of TS\TD
Youtube.com
Youtube.com
Youtube.com
Youtube.com
Youtube.com
Youtube.com
Youtube.com <- this one sounds good for nod sneak attack or seeing 100 mammoths tank on the move

I'm too lazy to post them all but if you guys want to hear more Renegade theme, here's the music list Cnc.wikia.com

Edited by: C&C_Burger

--

"No keys? No problem.."

playmsbk
playmsbk 21st Special Nod Division
Jun 24 2011 Anchor

Vlado is also working on some music of his own, not remixes of older ones, but HIS OWN MUSIC. And they're good, really good. But, since one man can't put all the music for a game (unless he's Klepacki) I post a track I'd like into TE, and generally like. (It's action music, TE has 2 in 1.4, and as far as we know 3 in 1.5)

Tiberian Dawn music (was cut pre-release): Die Youtube.com

A fun fact: I guess you all know Valkyrie (Youtube.com), it's one of the most famous tracks alongside flash game makers and generally the internet people. It was a music for TD, but was as well cut.

--

FIGHT FOR THE BROTHERHOOD, DIE FOR KANE!

GoldenArbiter
GoldenArbiter Proud servant of Kane
Jul 4 2011 Anchor

Mechanical man! best song ever! actually, why not just take the soundtrack from C&C 1 and throw that in there? In my opinion, it had the best track...

playmsbk wrote: A fun fact: I guess you all know Valkyrie (Youtube.com), it's one of the most famous tracks alongside flash game makers and generally the internet people. It was a music for TD, but was as well cut.

This song should definitely be included somewhere... think about it: you have a giant GDI air force attacking the scrin or something, and suddenly: Ride of the Valkyries starts (or a remix....).

--

"Before enlightenment: Chop wood, fetch water. After enlightenment: Chop wood, fetch water." -zen proverb

Jul 30 2011 Anchor

Even a gloomy remixed version of TS Dusk, would be nice. The "gloom" effect is something that strike terror into the gameplay, as a situation went more and more bad.

Aug 26 2011 Anchor

I'm back :P I think a whole new music pack with both original and remixed old successes could be awesome. My favourite at all remains "Prepare for battle". :D

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.