All of the thanks to goes to Carnius for a great mod, I am thankful that you are kind enough to make this for me and the rest of the CNC community, without caring about any kind of pay or reimbersment. I and, I believe the rest of the CNC community really just want to say, THANKS CARNIUS! and thank you for coming to TEF.

Forum Thread
1.51 beta bug report thread (Groups : Tiberium Essence Fans : Forum : TE Bugs / Glitches : 1.51 beta bug report thread) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 6 2012 Anchor

Paste all you find.

For starters, lets start with a small FX bug.

Is it supposed to have it on the right...?
Not the Front...?

Jun 7 2012 Anchor

Yea i agree, something is off by the avatars firing animation position, i mentioned it to Carnius in the bug reporting forum:) so hopefully something is done.

Jun 20 2012 Anchor

Fox2503 wrote: Yea i agree, something is off by the avatars firing animation position, i mentioned it to Carnius in the bug reporting forum:) so hopefully something is done.

Thats not an Avatar, thats the Cyborg commando.

In whichevercase, I already made a bug-thread here:
Moddb.com

Edited by: TheNodCommander

GooberTrooper
GooberTrooper Nod Global Operations Commander
Jun 23 2012 Anchor

'Ey Guys. Made a suggestions thread for TE 1.5. Funnel all your suggestions you posted here or want to post here there.

Moddb.com

--

"War is timeless, and so are we."~ Forgotten Tick Tank

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.