All of the thanks to goes to Carnius for a great mod, I am thankful that you are kind enough to make this for me and the rest of the CNC community, without caring about any kind of pay or reimbersment. I and, I believe the rest of the CNC community really just want to say, THANKS CARNIUS! and thank you for coming to TEF.

Forum Thread
1.5 ideas (Groups : Tiberium Essence Fans : Forum : Nod Ideas : 1.5 ideas) Locked
Thread Options
playmsbk
playmsbk 21st Special Nod Division
Dec 4 2011 Anchor

For the Avatar, I really want it to be customisable so that it's less "the mindless killing machine" and feels more Nod-like. But the upgrades, shouldn't be upgrades that make the Avatar a more frontline unit, but that give the Avatar supportive abilities to match Nod's style. So, why don't you guys post some of your ideas here, so taht we can present them to carnius? Please guys, no "an additional laser beam" or "mobile nuke launcher" ideas, just supportive ideas like "hologram that increases allied battle effectiveness" or "enhanced legs" or whatever you can think of.

I thought a bit, and saw that cyborgs should be affected by EMP, but, because they are half organic, they shouldn't be disabled, but suffer some debuffs, like decreased speed and rate of fire, what do you all think?

Dec 6 2011 Anchor

Avatar´s uniqueness was already done.

And yes, I agree about the cyborgs thing too

playmsbk
Dec 6 2011 Anchor

Yes, Carnius did it 1 day after I posted this, damn, he's fast!

--

FIGHT FOR THE BROTHERHOOD, DIE FOR KANE!

GoldenArbiter
GoldenArbiter Proud servant of Kane
Dec 20 2011 Anchor

Erm, Maybe he was planning this, and you thought it after he did?

--

"Before enlightenment: Chop wood, fetch water. After enlightenment: Chop wood, fetch water." -zen proverb

playmsbk
Dec 21 2011 Anchor

Carnius wasn't originally planning to keep the Avatar upgrades at first, as he had only one Avatar and didn't mention upgrades, on the next update a couple of days later, he added the upgrades. That's what I mean by "he's fast"

--

FIGHT FOR THE BROTHERHOOD, DIE FOR KANE!

GoldenArbiter
Dec 21 2011 Anchor

er... wow.

So... 1.5 is going to be an absolute overhaul of the game then? cause... you know... hes had so long... lol.
Carnius, y u no update?

Oh well, I can believe that he wont release it until it's good an ready, and I can wait for that day.

--

"Before enlightenment: Chop wood, fetch water. After enlightenment: Chop wood, fetch water." -zen proverb

Feb 1 2012 Anchor
keep the propganda tower you could combine it with the
Rage Generator from the redeemer.Or if you don't like it

instead of the Rage Generator y not put Infantry upgrades also
like the redeemer.But only putting one Infantry and changing

one of it's hand into what ever the redeemer have.

upgrades

1)Militants=Anti-infantry autocannon arm.
2)Militant rocket squad=Anti-armor and anti-aircraft rocket launcher
arm.
3)Saboteur=An automatic repair module strap to the back
4)Black Hand=Anti-infantry and anti-structure flamethrower arm.

Edited by: TheBlackMarkofNod

Feb 1 2012 Anchor

-Miliants are already full of upgrades. Also they lack a bit on criativity.
-Saboteur is interesting, but all warfactories have repair drones and on T2 it becomes obsolete with the phanton. So why waste money with it?
-kinda... isn´t Black Hand´s flametrowers already effective vs infantry and buildings?

For ALL THE UPGRADES: And it´s not a good idea to cut the hand of a soldier. this reduce their mobility and flexibility. Screw the coolness factor. That´s why there is the Hand of Nod for soldier and the Secret Shrine for cyborgs.

GoldenArbiter
Feb 1 2012 Anchor

erm, I think he meant change the avatar to something like the redeemer. except the avatar is already done for 1.5 so, I can almost guarantee there will be no change.

--

Feb 2 2012 Anchor

I don't know if anybody would agree with this but why not put the Fist of Nod the mobile war factory from fire storm crisis.
Oh and i meant the avatar not the infantry.

Feb 2 2012 Anchor

Looks like the Nod´s WF room is already full... And, if makiing the current WF a Fist of Nod, it would need a full redesign of the WF. Anyway, you can send an emissary and build an WF on the place which you wish.

And those things were for the avatar? Saying the truth, I never liked the idea of having to sacrifice units to upgrade one unit. Also the avatar is not a gigantic behemoth like the Redeemer. And I like the change which was made on the upgrades, which was posted some time ago.

Edited by: justgoaway

Feb 2 2012 Anchor

True true the propganda tower for the avatar not a bad idea now i am afraid when Carnius change the nod symbol
into a floating KANE head try to imagin that happening FREAKY huh.

blazin24
blazin24 GDI, 64th Battalion Sniper
Feb 19 2012 Anchor

TIBERIUM CANNON TANK!!

Feb 19 2012 Anchor

Cobra Artillery? Stealth Tank with tiberium rockets? Avatar with tiberium beam upgrade?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.