This group is open to anyone who loves the Stargate shows, movies and anything Stargate! Anyone caught making fun of Stargate (outside of certain boundaries) will be removed from the group! No spoilers in the comments please. Comments that contain spoilers will be deleted. ALSO I'd like to make it very clear that any posts containing ads for other groups will be DELETED

Forum Thread
Poll: Who is your favourite SG-1 or Atlantis Director? (6 votes)
Who is your favourite Stargate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis Director? (Groups : ModDB Stargate Fan Group : Forum : Anything Stargate : Who is your favourite Stargate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis Director?) Locked
Thread Options
SCΛRECROW
SCΛRECROW Someone, Somewhere.
Feb 12 2009 Anchor

Who is your favourite Stargate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis Director? (If you have one, or even care)
There is a poll, featuring the "regular directors".
I have to say my favourite director is probably Martin Wood.

--

"Someone do something to help somebody"

Feb 13 2009 Anchor

My Vote is with Peter DeLuise! Mainly for the fact that he wasn't afraid of sticking his nose in front of the camera and making an appearance on-screen whenever he could! And he always found a way to do it in such a humorous way even tho he almost always seemed to be an extra in the background lol! Kool guy IMO! ;)

(^^ mostly during SG-1... I can only recall 1 Atlantis episode where he made an appearance, as a cheesy looking Wraith/Human lol)

All in all... He directed perfectly and made some awesome episodes! As well as his on-screen interaction with the show itself! Hence getting my vote! ;)

SCΛRECROW
SCΛRECROW Someone, Somewhere.
Feb 13 2009 Anchor

Yeah, DeLuise is a close 2nd for me.
But it's so hard to choose or say I like this guy's work better than this other guy. I think you'll agree that they all do an excellent job directing.
You probably know that Martin Wood usually appeared with Dan Shea (Sgt. Siler) and his huge Crescent wrench. But that stopped in season 5 or 6...

Anyone else care to join in?

--

"Someone do something to help somebody"

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.