This group is open to anyone who loves the Stargate shows, movies and anything Stargate! Anyone caught making fun of Stargate (outside of certain boundaries) will be removed from the group! No spoilers in the comments please. Comments that contain spoilers will be deleted. ALSO I'd like to make it very clear that any posts containing ads for other groups will be DELETED

Forum Thread
What you wouldnt want to hear over a BC-304's Com System (Groups : ModDB Stargate Fan Group : Forum : Anything Stargate : What you wouldnt want to hear over a BC-304's Com System) Locked
Thread Options
Dreadacide
Dreadacide The B*t*h with his knife in your back
Feb 18 2009 Anchor

okay here's a couple

"Attention Crew..... Does anyone have a map?, if so please report to...umm.... where the hell am I???"

"I can see my house from here.... HEY! that guy pulled the finger at me... Marks" "Yes Sir..." "Fire when ready"

"Attention Crew..... We are 1 day's flight from Atlantis...and" SLAP "And if people dont keep their hands to themselves were turning right around and heading back to Earth"

--

------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------
---Every Man Has Two Families..... One He Raises....And One He Raises Hell With---
------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------
--------------------Just Because I Like You Doesn't Mean I Won't Kill you--------------------

Feb 18 2009 Anchor

Funny, here's a couple:

"Oops"

"Wow...that can't be good"

"I hope you said 'goodbye' to your loved ones, cuz you won't see them again for LONGGGGGG time."

--

"Hey, they're are two of us in here now, remember." -- Cortana
"I just wanted to show him my guns"--Ironhide

SCΛRECROW
SCΛRECROW Someone, Somewhere.
Feb 19 2009 Anchor

Here's a few more:

• "Damn it, how do you put this back together?"
  • "Attention Crew...Vala's holding another party, attendance is compulsory."
  • "Does anyone know how to disarm the self-destruct?"
  • "Has anyone seen the keys?"

--

"Someone do something to help somebody"

Dreadacide
Feb 19 2009 Anchor

Automated voice "Thankyou for pressing the self destruct button..... this ship will self destruct in three minutes"

Automated voice "Thankyou for pressing the self destruct button..... in exaclty two minutes and 45 seconds"

Colonel Sanders "attention this is Colonel Sanders of Forward command... Abandon ship, Abandon ship all personnel proceed to escape pods, close down the circus, evacuate the zoo... self-destruct mechanism have been activated, Abandon ship"

Automated voice "this is your two minute warning... this ship will self destruct in exactly two minutes"

Colonel Sanders "launch all escape pods as soon as they are filled"

one minute and forty seconds later

Automated voice "This ship will self destruct in twenty seconds... this is your last chance to press the cancellation button"

Automated voice "this ship will self destruct in exactly ten seconds"

Automated voice "counting down 10... 9.... 8.... 6...."

President "SIX... what happened to seven?"

Automated voice "Just kidding.... 6.... 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1.... Have a nice day"

Thankyou

Gotta Love SPACEBALLS

--

---Every Man Has Two Families..... One He Raises....And One He Raises Hell With---
--------------------Just Because I Like You Doesn't Mean I Won't Kill you--------------------

Feb 19 2009 Anchor

how about,

"YES I fired, see I'm holding the fire button...Why does that comm one is on? Oh.."

--

Feb 23 2009 Anchor

"3....2....1....would the owner of the silver Pontiac firebird...Oh never mind 0!!!!"
Seriously, you have to love Futurama. Here's another great line from the same episode:
Brain 1: "Well, here we are, trapped for all eternity"
Brain 2: "We could sing American Pie?"

--

Life is a terminal STD. You are made through sex and you eventually die.

Feb 27 2009 Anchor

"These is not the humans you are looking for"

he he, starwars.

--

Dreadacide
Feb 28 2009 Anchor

"attention all crew if youd look out of the starboard side of the ship you will see a super hive.... and if you look out the left you'll see me escaping in the only puddle jumper...... Also we ran out of 302 fuel a long time ago so.... yeah.... have fun"

--

SCΛRECROW
Feb 28 2009 Anchor

"Attention crew, has anyone seen the missing kull warrior?"

--

Mar 3 2009 Anchor

"Ah, well *BLEEP*.......*static*"

BTW, I meant "These are not the humans you are looking for."

--

Mularac
Mularac The plain-bow archer
Mar 4 2009 Anchor

"ok lads, good news. The wraith are throwing a charity dinner and we are all invited!"

--

"El arquero es un escultor, su arco, su cincel. Su temple, la roca a esculpir"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"The archer is a sculptor, his bow, his chisel; his temple, the rock to be sculpted" 

User Posted Image 
User Posted Image

Mar 12 2009 Anchor

dude, it should be "The wraith said they would like to have us over for dinner, but I don't why yet"

--

Mularac
Mularac The plain-bow archer
Mar 13 2009 Anchor

yeah, but where's the fun in there??
I can picture the faces of the crew hearing the captain giving the "good news" :P

--

"El arquero es un escultor, su arco, su cincel. Su temple, la roca a esculpir"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"The archer is a sculptor, his bow, his chisel; his temple, the rock to be sculpted" 

User Posted Image 
User Posted Image

SCΛRECROW
Mar 14 2009 Anchor

"Marks, I can see my house!"

--

Mar 19 2009 Anchor

As last words;
"Thats not a super hive."

Apr 6 2009 Anchor

"This is the captain speaking, does anyone know to test how drunk I am?"

"Um, guys, is the red light a good thing?"

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.