If your a mech fan you should be a member of this group! From Gundam to Armored Core, from Macross to BattleTech, from MechWarrior to Hawken, if mechs are your thing this is the place to hang out.

Forum Thread
DW:Gundam 2 ships today (Groups : Mech Fans : Forum : The field of war : DW:Gundam 2 ships today) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 21 2009 Anchor

YAY YAY YAY!

Apr 23 2009 Anchor

so is it good?

Apr 24 2009 Anchor

I am enjoying the heck out of it. Been playing it all evening for the past two days. SOrry, been away cracking out on it.

if you liked the first one... this is like crack.

Apr 28 2009 Anchor

Best 3 suits in it?

Apr 29 2009 Anchor

I don't know....

the first one I liked:

Char zaku2
Zeta
mark 2

this one so far:
hyaku shiki
char gelgoog
re-gz

the ball and zakutank are great lulz

May 5 2009 Anchor

God i missed using the god ole wing zero lol, I have to say having the regualr Goufs on your side is literally instant win. They tear anything up and they do a fast job of it to.

May 5 2009 Anchor

The ai units are a lot more aggressive also! I have had some tough fights on hard and died by the hands of grunts more than a few times..

May 5 2009 Anchor

That is very true, I got mobbed by a group of Hard GM's couldnt even recover before they splattered me.

May 5 2009 Anchor

oh hey if you are using the zaku grunt version, I find that the jump attack does pretty decent damage.

May 5 2009 Anchor

I havent gotten him yet, I havent been playing a whole lot, I do have to say people have been saying that Destiny is crap but after using it i find it good but Chars Gelgoog is epic against mobs with his spin attack.

May 6 2009 Anchor

:( I don't got it
Got the first one 2 weeks ago. Like it alot.

--

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I suck at drawing. T-T

May 6 2009 Anchor

spin attack + that magnetic ability.. .I have killed 100 grunts at once... little guys were all clustered up on me.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.