Keep up with the latest news on the ever-growing number of game bundles, bargains and deals across the interwebs. Know of a deal we don't? Let us know - member participation is welcomed! Join us in our active forums for the most up-to-the-minute bargain news, rumours, and views.

Forum Thread
The Last Remnant ~80% off @ GMG (Groups : Bundeals : Forum : Sales and Bargains : The Last Remnant ~80% off @ GMG) Locked
Thread Options
ifss
ifss "Entitled" Cheapskate
Jul 23 2012 Anchor

www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/rpgs/last-remnant/

For JRPG fans, & it activates on Steam. It's 75% off (£2.49), but you can get an extra 20% off with this voucher: COSYO-UDIDN-TGET1

Jul 24 2012 Anchor

Thanks for the heads up, I picked it up.
I was eyeballing the game during the steam sale but given it's mixed reviews I didn't want to spend $7.49 on it.
Got it for $3 with your code, a much better price.

Edited by: EternalGrump

ifss
Jul 28 2012 Anchor

Cool 8)

Have you been grabbing the free games that GMG has been offering lately as well? If you leave them in your inventory for a while (a few weeks), they start to have some value again so that they can be traded in.

--

Aug 8 2012 Anchor

Sorry for the long delay, I didn't realize there had been a reply.
No I haven't been picking up the freebies, mainly because I didn't know there were any.
Where on the page do those show up and do they ever send e-mail notifications about them or do you just have to check back daily for them?
Also, I'm curious where you got that discount code from that was a very nice extra.

ifss
Aug 8 2012 Anchor

They show up on GMG's home page (on the right-hand side, where the 24 hour deals are), and GMG have been sending out emails about them (I think you have to opt-in to emails when signing up there). We've been posting them in the free games forum when they're on.

I think I got that discount code from Reddit or somewhere - not sure. But GMG have been emailing out discount codes quite regularly, plus giving away more 20% ones with each free game.

--

Aug 8 2012 Anchor

Ok, thanks.
It looks like I had the "send me promotional e-mails" option unchecked in my account, so that's been fixed.
I usually disable that stuff by default since most sites that send out promotional e-mails just send out product advertisements.
I'll keep any eye out for this stuff in the future.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.