Keep up with the latest news on the ever-growing number of game bundles, bargains and deals across the interwebs. Know of a deal we don't? Let us know - member participation is welcomed! Join us in our active forums for the most up-to-the-minute bargain news, rumours, and views.

Forum Thread
Indie Face Kick 3 (Groups : Bundeals : Forum : Indie Bundles : Indie Face Kick 3) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 27 2012 Anchor

Gaming all the Time seems to have released the 3rd Indie Face Kick bundle a while ago.
I just happened to stumble across it today and it has roughly 2 days remaining on it.
The bundle consists of 6 drm-free games for $1 total.
No desura codes sadly but drm-free all the same.
Bitg.gamingallthetime.com

The games included are:

• Adam's Venture - Episode 1
  • Desert Gunner
  • Hard Truck: Apocalypse
  • Hellforces
  • Operation Matriarchy
  • The Entente: Battlefields World War

It appears the way they are handling downloads is by auto-creating an IFK account for anyone that doesn't already have one upon purchase.They send information including a temporary login password to your paypal e-mail and you can customize your login credentials after logging in.Alternatively you can probably create an account before ordering but you will end up with one either way.For whatever reason, even though this is IFK 3, it is listed in paypal and on your account page as IFK 2.The games I received from my purchase were all correct though so as best I can tell it's just a typo.All in all, it seems like a decent haul for a buck.

Sep 27 2012 Anchor

I think it's the 2nd Indie Face Kick bundle.

Sep 28 2012 Anchor

No, its the 3rd one, I checked.

Indiegamebundle.wikia.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.