Way of the Magi is a dark RPG where your choices decide your fate- Will you survive through this perilous journey or be swept into the void? Will you learn the truth and fight to bring light, or break away from your teachings for untold power? It is all up to you.

Forum Thread
Update Version .05 (Games : Way of the Magi : Forum : Open Discussion : Update Version .05) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 22 2015 Anchor

"The True Beginning update"- the game has a good bit until it is done, but it is starting to look like what I was imagining when first starting on it. You will now be able to see- you guessed it- the true beginning of the game, where I introduce our character and attempt to show you a couple things that I've implemented so far you'll need to know. Of course, the rest of said "tutorials" will be scattered across the game, and I hope will feel like another part of it. There is also going to be TONS more plot, as I'm sure anyone waiting was expecting from a months work haha. You'll see improved atmosphere, no interfaces, (once again)improved dialog, save points, a uniquely created character sprite, and much more...

It's a new beginning, so this update hopefully lives up to that. Don't expect a final game, but if you played the last one, I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised ;) You can expect to see this one in the next week on steam or google drive, depending on the person.

Have a good one all!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.