The game you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this game, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

Warhammer 40k: There is only war a class based shooter set in the grim 40k universe pitting the rightous imperial guard of the deth korps of krieg regiment against the brutal and savge orks. Play as one of your 2 favorite races as your favortie class in fps action, based in the fantastic 40k universe. Or hop into a vehical and really smash your enemies down.

Forum Thread
Saturday 14 November 2009 Meeting (Games : Warhammer 40000: There Is Only War : Forum : development banter : Saturday 14 November 2009 Meeting) Locked
Thread Options
di
di
Nov 12 2009 Anchor

Currently the set time for this is going to be 6.00pm GMT (which is 1.00pm EST or 11am Tommy Time), so...yeah. Please show up. Friday evening (GMT) I will write up a short agenda with a few general issues we need to talk about on it, and then I'll open it for editing after that so you can all add what you want.

If you can't be arsed to edit the document when it appears, feel free to post your worries and concerns in this thread (and indeed any decisions that need to be made that you don't wanna make) and I'll add them to the agenda myself. Lovely, aren't I? ;)

Seriously, please please PLEASE turn up to this meeting. Some people have done shit all so far, and if it's just because you're unmotivated or don't know what to do this is a great thing to sort out in the meeting. If it's because you're a lazy arsehole, just don't turn up to the meeting, and there's a good chance you'll be removed from the team by general consensus :)

If you can't attend due to prior commitments, say here. (Playing gmod doesn't count.) Real life takes precedence, of course, we're hobbyists at the end of the day. The meeting notes will be available online afterwards. If you need to request the meeting be moved an hour earlier or later there's a chance we can sort this out.

Oh yeah: and for those who don't know, the meeting takes place through Steam text chat.

...and i don't actually know if the ork voice actor guy needs to turn up. i just think of you as an extension of sirsnipes really, heheh.

Nov 12 2009 Anchor

Well said, you know I'll be there. I call chairman!

Nov 12 2009 Anchor

ok so 1 oclock for me, i shall have to see

di
di
Nov 13 2009 Anchor

Docs.google.com

...is the address of the meeting notes.

You can edit it freely. And perhaps should!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.