Straight to the Point!
Today we are happy to announce that we released Void in the Sky! and as I wrote in my previous article here on IndieDB (More specific here.) it is very meaningful to us because it is the first finished game that I personally launch after being victim of the scope creep on many past projects and this marks a milestone to start finishing the rest of projects that I started.
But let's get right into the screen shots and more:
Void in the Sky
Are you looking for a anime style game where you can perform dance moves while you do skydiving and then you fight a (somehow cute) demon dragon all wrapped in pixel graphics? well, don't look further because we got you covered!
If you want us to be more precise our game offers the following features:
- Perform dance moves indefinitely while you are skydiving!
- Learn new dance moves and obtain different benefits.
- Defeat enemies and destroy obstacles to progress in the game.
- Defeat a dragon and unveil the mysteries of the void.
- If you have heard of our project "Soul Update" you can find a little treat inside the game ;)
Download it here
Amazing people that made this game possible:
Need More info?
I hope you can support our game or at least give it a try, we worked hard on it and I'm confident you can find something interesting on it. Happy Holidays!