Fast pace cellshading flying action. Soar the skies as you take on the most vicious enemies above the ground. Experience an airborne adventure in an all new art style that will take you to something different and exciting. With the possibility to add just about anything you can imagine into the game, the sky it's not the limit. It's just the beginning.

Forum Thread
Ace Combat 2 Skins (Games : Vector Thrust : Forum : Skins : Ace Combat 2 Skins) Locked
Thread Options
Nergal01
Nergal01 I stopped supporting Vector Thrust. AMA.
Aug 25 2014 Anchor

I'm currently in progress of ripping AC2 skins atm (thank God it has a model viewer menu), all player textures are in 256x256 while enemy textures (including aces) are in 128x128 therefore I resized them to 256x256 while sacraficing *some* details. Will upload them once I'm done, with the main priority on whatever planes that already in VT.

Some planes have more than 1 texture layers to distinguish top/bottom body color and details and such, but nevertheless I'll upload 'em all.

update: done. Here it is. Every single unit from model viewer has been ripped, excuse for the quality and whatnot.
Mediafire.com

Forgot about this; all the files uses the following naming convention:
1: player color
2: friendly/wingman color
3: enemy A color
4: enemy B color
named: ace color

Edited by: Nergal01

Aug 25 2014 Anchor

Awesome, thank you. I'll honestly make the skins this time 'round, as I'm actually interested in Ace Combat more than I am AFDS.

TIMES ADD IN THE YF-23 ALREADY OR ELSE I WONT LOVE YOU

Got Tallman and Metal Sphere done with

Tallman flying straight-ish

Edited by: szboudreau01

mittsommerschnee
mittsommerschnee Vector Thrust α/β Tester
Aug 25 2014 Anchor

Nergal01 wrote: ac2 texture link

Eww... TrueVision Targa files. Either keep them in bitmap or merge the layers into alpha png file.

--

Noli Timere Messorem
Nergal01
Nergal01 I stopped supporting Vector Thrust. AMA.
Sep 28 2014 Anchor

Finally found alternative way to rip every single texture (including HUD, medals, terrain, menus) using PSicture wih correct color and alpha, will upload soon.

Edited by: Nergal01

--

anon wrote:

There are only two things in this world worse than Vector Thrust; Star Citizen and No Man's Sky

'anon' wrote: Now I shall use this 'Vector Thrust Threshold' to measure how awful your product is

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.