Universe at War: Earth Assault is the next sci-fi real-time strategy game from Petroglyph, the award-winning studio comprised of team members that developed the original. C&C;and C&C;: Red alert. The latest strategy game from these RTS pioneers features unprecedented levels of customization and an epic storyline set on near-future Earth. Powerful forces from across the universe have brought war to our planet. In Universe at War, you take command of several unique factions with awesome powers and spectacular units.
Patch 1 for retail versions only. This is a rather small patch and the improvements are few. See full details.
* Economy balance pass made on all MP and Global Maps
* Unit pathing has been enhanced for all maps
* Masari Matter Engine production build cap reduced to 5 from 20
* Orlok's attack damage increased by 25%
* Orlok mode swap animation times reduced by 50%
* Orlok now heals while in Endure Mode
* Both arms and shields of an Assembly Walker must now be destroyed before the core can be destroyed.
* Disconnects and signouts are now properly reported to the victim user in Conquer the World matches.
* Map start locations are functioning properly now after a user replays a skirmish session then quits out to the lobby.
* Fix for occasional missing global dialog sequences between missions.
* Fixed attract mode screen in widescreen
* Focus is properly reassigned to the skirmish dialog when the player returns to that lobby from a skirmish battle.
* Additional tweaks to speed up level loading
* Polished Post Battle scenes - adjusted order on Aliens and widened text box for all languages
* Fixed Russian speech files that were being cut off
* Disabled saving replays from loaded save games
* The redirection shield was not being cleared of bad effects by Novus Reboot. Fixed.
* Silver players can now filter out Gold-only games and in-progress games
* Added better support for disconnecting players in ranked games.
* Added support for Gold-only list play games
* Fixed an invite bug in list play games
* Several multiplayer lobby enhancements
* Fix regarding audio options not reverting in-game after pressing Esc.
* Fixed support for earning Achievements offline
* Subtitles are now defaulted to on for some languages
* Various localized text adjustments and corrections