TripleA is finally available on Desura! We are using the latest stable release, version 188.8.131.52, which happens to come with 11 great games/maps inside.
I also just used CamStudio to make my first video of TripleA's gameplay. You can check it out in the videos section. Desura compressed it a lot, so it does not look as good as the original, so I may upload the original somewhere else (it was around 350mb).
Changes from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
* All known bugs in 18.104.22.168 are fixed.
* Major improvements to the AIs, especially to Moore AI.
* A new AI added, Dynamix, which is land only for now, but still being worked on.
* 4 new maps added, now TripleA comes with 11 games.
* More help for new users, including tool tips for unit stats and abilities.
* Massive expansion in the options and customizing of games. Many new options which allow modders to make their own board games, and their own rules and gameplay.
* Improved support for future board game rules.
For those of you who do not know, TripleA is a game engine for playing a variety of board games online, both for Live games and PBEM. It also has single player against 3 different AIs, and Hotseat mode. There are regularly 20-60 people in the online lobby, and lots more people play custom games and really big maps by PBEM.
Anyone who has played board games like "Axis and Allies" or "Risk" or "World at War: A World Divided" or "Shogun" or "History of the World" should feel right at home playing TripleA.