Trine is a beautiful fantasy action platformer with a fairytale-like atmosphere, following the journey of three heroes - a Wizard, a Knight and a Thief - in a quest to save the kingdom from evil. The gameplay is based on fully interactive physics - each character's different abilities and tactics can be used to invent new ways to battle an army of undead and overcome obstacles, and restore the balance of the world.
The 1.06 patch for Trine. See file details for a list of changes.
Full patch 1.06 notes:
* removes copy-protection from some retail versions of Trine (Europe, North America)
* adds new resolutions to the Launcher (uncommon resolutions can still be forced by editing configoptions.txt and setting the resolution with lines screen_height_and screen_width)
* adds support for manually configuring which input devices to use in configoptions.txt (player1_keyboard_ID, player1_mouse_ID)
* adds Turkish language support (text), thanks to 23 Studios (Semih Sancar & Devrim Sahin)
* fixes "Up" control to be separate from "Jump" (configurable in the Customize controllers screen)
* fixes Windowed mode titlebar support
* fixes mouse cursor in widescreen (aspect ratio)
* fixes a rare crash when the player touches a falling rock as it breaks
* fixes a rare crash when a water splash effect is played while the player exits to menus
* fixes a rare bug that occurred when the player switched characters and died simultaneously
* fixes final boss animations sometimes not working properly (Tower of Sarek)
* fixes a co-op respawn bug with the last checkpoint (Tower of Sarek)
* fixes a collision issue in the Iron Forge level (caused the Thief to take damage from lava)
* fixes several oxygen gauge bugs
* fixes autoaim bugs in Tower of Sarek
* fixes the Boots item to work properly (reduces spike/goo damage)
* fixes random failure of overwriting save slots in the New Game menu
* fixes incorrect behavior with menu select confirms when using a gamepad
* fixes menu behavior during fade outs
* fixes Credits section names again
* note: a check for Radeon 5000 Series (5400-5900) for Vista/Windows 7 has been added to disable high quality videos that cause random crashes with these systems; this check can be disabled with the option "force_high_quality_video = 1" in configoptions.txt (which may be useful if e.g. new graphics drivers fix the problem eventually).