Ghost Recon: Future Soldier takes place in the near future. A dirty bomb has taken out a Ghost team, and another Ghost team (consisting of Kozak, Ghost Lead, Pepper, and 30k) is tasked with tracking down the source of the dirty bomb using advanced technology. During the campaign, the Ghosts will visit places such as Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia and Norway.
The 1.6 cumulative patch for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
- Free exclusive content:
o a special hardcore mode for the campaign;
o night variants of two adversarial maps: Market & Harbor;
- Performance improved;
- Online stability improved;
- Integration of all Consoles’ Title Updates;
- A fix for many issues reported by the community;
- Added support for GeForce GT600 and Radeon HD7000 series;
- Shadows quality on Guerrilla maps improved;
- Grenade effect improved;
- Crash with squad invites fixed;
- Small freezes on Multiplayer maps fixed;
- Issues when loosing network connection in Guerrilla mode fixed;
- The first Respec Token earned has a unlimited use;
- MP-412 handgun (Bodark) and additional weapon skins are unlocked for all.
With Title Update 1.6, PC players benefit from an exclusive hardcore mode for the campaign. Here’s what you can expect:
- Teammates are less resistant;
- Optical camo deactivated if the player moves;
- Several changes to the intel; eg: sensor grenades only last for 3 seconds, drones & goggles less "powerful";
- Enemies shoot much more quickly when equipped with weapons such as RPG, shotguns, snipers;
- Players die… much more quickly… and regen is slow;
- More lethal (+30% damage);
- Less bullets.