Here are the patch notes for our second patch. Please remember when playing the game to ensure you are your friends are all using the same version. The version number can be found in a .txt file in the games directory, as well as on the main menu screen of the game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to play the game without an internet connection
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t select the “Start Next Round” button with a controller
- General usability tweaks to the menus for controllers
- Fixed an issue where the cursor would reset to the OS default when entering a loading menu
- Fixed an issue where a player's head would remain attached momentarily after being blown apart
- Fixed skulls not equipping to the left arm if the player has no right arm
- Shovels now return to their starting position if not used for 20 seconds
- Changed it so the bomb coffin in the abbey is open first, rather than the one by the log outside
We hope you've been enjoying the game, and if you haven't played yet, we hope to see you soon in The Skeleton War!