my name is Jonathan and yesterday I posted my first game to Steam Greenlight.
First of all - would be great if some of you could vote for it.
What do you think of the teaser and the first screenshots?
Here are some information about the game (Steam Greenlight description):
The Piano is a third-person singleplayer adventure game set in Paris in the late 1940’s.
After the murders of his formerly famous brothers, John Barnerway, a failed pianist,
tries to solve the mystery behind their deaths while he himself struggles with his mental illness and the accusations by the people and press.
In this story-driven mystery game, you explore sceneries of his present and past while you try to collect his memories of his family and fight the monsters who wander his subconciousness.
Guided by his psychiastrist you navigate John through the depths of his mind and witness the pain and the beauty in his life. Find each missing piece of his broken mind and help John to restore truth and justice.
– A Noir-inspired athmosphere
– Use your madness to find your way through the maze of his mind
– Solve puzzles to enter deeper layers of John’s subconscious
– Defend yourself against the creatures that protect the hidden and forgotten pieces of his past
– Connect clues to put together the truth behind the case
– Unlock new abilities to alter the memories he is strolling
Want to stay updated about Mistaken Visions and "The Piano" or contact us?
Follow us on social media or visit our website:
Do you have any good advice how to go further on Steam Greenlight or in general with the game? Some advices would be great. I already collected some points from Steam and reddit useres to optimize the game!
Thank you for you time :)