Based in Portugal
February 4 2021
Free - itch.io
Tom is on a spaceship going to mars, when the captain is suddenly found dead, now it’s your job to find out who the killer is, ask your crewmates, hang out with them, and find out all that they have to say in this weird take on a murder mystery full of dark humor and pop culture references!
The Peanut Effect is being developed as an academic project for the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Gameplay with focus on narrative and exploration – The player will have to navigate its way inside the ship with the end of advancing the narrative.
- Comedic dialogue – The constant humor is used with the goal of maintaining the curiosity and entretaining.
- Fun characters and representatives of origins – There’s a range of characters, where each one represents a nacionality, through the use of expressions typical of that nation.
- Variety of mini-games – During gameplay, there will be mini-games: platformer, shooter, and Free Time, where you will have the oportunity of spending more time with one of the crewmates.
- Many pop culture references – Pop culture is a theme that is present in the vast dialogue present in the game.
he Peanut Effect: Gameplay trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Portuguese Indie videogame studio 🇵🇹 Composed by Students Current game in development: Peanut Effect - Ash Ballet
More information on Eurotossstudios, our logo & relevant media are available here.