Terraform is in development for mobile devices, including Android and iOS. With all new levels, new interface and a smoother learning curve. Release later this fall.
Changes from PC version
- Removed grass hexagons.
- Smaller planets.
- More levels that focuses specific features.
- Added new help texts that reduces the amount of dialogue.
- Added gold hexagons for that extra challenge.
- Hurricanes only start when water is surrounded by 6 other water hexagons.
- Better information on hexagons.
- New visuals for calculating the planet rating after finishing a level.
The first part of Terraform will be free to play with the rest of the levels purchased with in-app purchases. Terraform is currently being developed for Android phones but it's planned to come to iPhones and tablets as well. Specifics will be released at a later date
Below is a video showing Terraform on Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
The main complaints players were having with Terraform for PC was its complexity and steep learning curve. In the mobile version some gameplay elements have been completely left out and others have been reworked and better explained.
Thanks for your time!