25 Million Years Ago, Man evolved out of the ocean. In 2047, He goes back! That year a massive comet slams into the Earth's surface and the shell-shocked remnants of mankind descend into the liquid cradle of creation in order survive.
This is the latest official patch for Submarine Titans.
A lot of reported bugs have been fixed and network play has been optimized. Here is the full list of fixes:
* Fixed bug in Power Protector where if 2 protectors were built next to each other, it would close and recharge.
* Fixed bug in teleport recharge.
* Fixed bug in restart game for campiagn mission.
* Fixed bug in Development technology for Silicon Campiagn missions
* Fixed bug in drawing technology tree (yellow boxes).
* Fixed Mouse dragging problem in Windows 2000
* Fixed Campaign Missions 5 and 6 for Black Octopi (Capture technology problem)
* Fixed Campaign Missions 7,8,9,and 10 for White Sharks (Various bugs)
* Fixed Internal Error problems
* Fixed several Asynch bugs.
* Fixed Internal Errors
* Optimization of Network code for smoother game play.
* Optimized movement of sea life.
* Improved AI Pathfinding for Subs
* Optimized Guard zone for subs
* Increased hit points for the DC Bomber
* Some more balance for the BO, WS and SI Civilizations
* Updated FSGS DLL and Patch system.