Wild Lynx Studios
Based in Portugal
Like Super Meat Boy, but you play as a wanna-be engineer! Face perilous hardships and solve mind-bending puzzles, all with the end goal in mind of freeing the city of Chrono Steel.
Three students from Polytechnic of Leiria got together with the goal of trying to develop a close-to-life gear-based mechanical system, all the while trying to make it fun to play with.
- It's Steampunk time! There are also some chains thrown in the mix naturally.
- 500 grams of precision platforming.
- 1 litre of logic puzzles.
- Mix those two together and you get a pretty unique playstyle!
- Unique fantasy world to explore.
- Create platforms mid-air.
- Use life-like gear interactions to solve puzzles.
- Face tough challenges and free your people!
Steam Chain Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Wild Lynx Studios allows for the contents of Steam Chain to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Steam Chain is legally & explicitly allowed by Wild Lynx Studios. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.moddb.com/games/steam-chain/presskit.
About Wild Lynx Studios
Up and coming indie game studio, born from the depths of Portugal with the single goal in mind of subjugating everything and everyone to the best games ever. Currently working on Steam Chain, a steampunk platformer with a focus on world-building and satisfying moment to moment gameplay, supported by a fluent movement system and puzzles organically integrated with it.
More information on Wild Lynx Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Steam Chain Credits
Founder/ Game Designer/ Programmer
Founder/ 2D Artist