Update v1.0.4 of SCP - Containment Breach. Full changelog available in the description.
- The severed hand no longer crashes the game when placed in SCP-914, and there's a new item that can be obtained by doing so.
- A small easter-eggish SCP addition.
- Bugfixes by risingstar64.
- Fixed the "guardconvo.ogg not found"-error in the intro.
- Fixed the bug that prevented SCP-049 from killing you if you were caught by it after turning one of the levers in the containment room.
- Fixed the non-functional monitor in SCP-106's chamber.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the doors to the exits to stay locked.
- The door leading to SCP-860 can't be walked through anymore.
- Bump mapping works again.
- Fixed a bug that caused the apaches at Gate B to hit the player even if
they're not aiming at him.
- Fplit up the conversation of the guards in the intro so that the voice clips
originate from the guard who's talking (instead of all of the originating from
the first guard).
- The map generation algorithm is less likely to generate maps with any
important rooms (such as the electrical center) missing.
- The second sound clip in the suicide guard event is now played correctly.
- Improved walking animations for the guards.
- Tweaked SCP-106's pathfinding a little.
- A tiny addition to SCP-970.
- The map creator now shows all the placeable rooms.
- Fixed the game-crashing example map included with the map creator.
- Changes by juanjpro, including optimized room rendering (including the forest and the maintenance tunnels), a dll that should help with performance issues on Windows 8, fixed the bug where the cell doors disappear in the intro, and fixed maintenance tunnel elevators.
- The door to the forest shouldn't cause Memory Access Violations anymore.
- Fixed duplicate SCP-066 bug.
- Fixed the bugs in SCP-970's "looping effect."
- Fixed the broken radios and navigators.
- Severed hands now spawn properly.
- The DNA Scanners can't be opened using any item anymore.
- Fixed then clipping doors that appeared in some of the corner rooms.
- SCP-066, SCP-860, SCP-970 and SCP-939.
- Some new rooms.
- New MTF and guard models.
- Major changes to the AI of the MTF (including a lot of bugfixes and optimization).
- Some additions to the intro and the moments after the breach.
- The guard in the intro no longer gets stuck in doorways.
- More accurate method for checking whether the player is looking at SCP-096's face.
- Fixed some bugs in 096's animations.
- Improved SCP-049's mask and new SCP-049-2 models.
- SCP-049's room can't be just past through without encountering 049 anymore.
- SCP-049 can use the [REDACTED].
- Reaching Gate A is now slightly harder.
- Some doors are equipped with a DNA Scanner.
- New music tracks for the heavy containment zone and entrance zone.
- Lots of new/improved sound effects.
- Some new ambient sounds.
- A brief music clip is played when going through the checkpoints.
- New footstep sounds when walking on metal surfaces.
- The ambient sounds coming from vents and other sound sources can be heard from
nearby rooms (i.e. the sound won't abruptly stop when stepping to the next room).
- Optimized rendering, NPC AI and events (higher framerate and less twitching).
- Optimized lightmaps (PNGs instead of BMPs).
- Fixed a ton of asset loading bugs (thanks to MonocleBios's wrapper functions).
- No more memory access violations when opening a computer screen.
- Fixed the gatea.rmesh loading bug.
- Fixed the double equip sound when equipping a gas mask, a vest or a hazmat suit.
- Less copyright-infringing SCP-895 images.
- Randomized maintenance tunnels by juanjpro.
- It's now slightly easier to escape the pocket dimension.