Update v0.9.3 of SCP - Containment Breach. Full changelog available in the description.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game when equipping a gas mask, hazmat suit or ballistic vest.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game when teleporting to a room that doesn't exist.
- Removed the buggy 2D button overlay on keypads.
- The sound that is played when using a keycard or a keypad doesn't interrupt other sounds anymore.
- Removed the keypad in "room2servers" that sometimes clipped through other rooms.
- Once again, an attempt to fix the SCP-173 spawn bugs.
- Anti-aliased text and new fonts in the GUI.
- New radio transceiver and navigator models.
- The camera now zooms to the keypad you're using, instead of the floating image of a keypad.
- High-res button/keypad texture.
- Heavily nerfed the "STOP HIDING secret."
- Some new ambient sounds
- "The Dread" is now looped properly.
- Reverted SCP-106 back to its pre-0.7.2 look.
- Fixed the bug where SCP-173 tries to open a keypad door and the sound of the door opening is played repeatedly.
- Moved the containment room of SCP-1025 and SCP-714 to the light containment zone and changed the layout of the room a bit.
- Fixed a bug that displayed the "you take off the gas mask/hazmat suit/ballistic vest" message when dropping the item even if it wasn't equipped.
- You won't stay in a crouch after loading a game anymore (unless you saved while crouching of course)
- Changes by juanjpro, including added the custom RoomMesh format for faster loading times and more efficient memory usage, some fixes to the "room106" event: containing SCP-106 should be easier, no more falling-through-floor, attempt #3, fixed door that leads to the void in "room2servers", placed "testroom" keypad door correctly, MTFs at Gate A will get the player if they contained SCP-106, optimized event sounds.